☁️Ch3•Dinner•☁️

(Btw js remember that in this chapter, it's Saturday <3)

(The song at the top has nothing to do with this chapter, I js really like the song. JUICE WRLD>>>>)

(f/f)= favourite food

~~~~~~~~~

*BEEP BEEP*

Y/n's Pov~🌸

I groan as I switch off the blaring alarm my phone had.
I get up and check the time on my phone.
"10:27am.. not bad"
I pick out a set of clothes and walk into the bathroom. 30 minutes later I exit the bathroom clean and smelling fresh.

I sit down at my vanity and start applying my routine light make up, only to be interrupted by Miles barging into my room with something looking like mush in his hair.
"Yo Morales, you look like you tried making breakfast"
I snicker to myself until Miles speaks up.

"Yeah, I was. Did you not get a text from your mom?? They're coming in an hour and I'm pretty damn sure they'd like food to be served"
I look at him in the utter most shock. Scrambling over to my phone and looking over the text my mom had sent me

____________________________

Mami🤍💜

Mami🤍💜
hija de la mañana,
Me and Mrs Morales
Are gonna come by to
See your new dorm!!!
We'll come over at 11.
See you then hija
Read: 10;02am
____________________________

"Shit"
I cursed myself out as I ran to the kitchen and grabbed pots, pans, spices, eggs, bread, everything.
"Miles, beat the eggs, were making a whole fucking feast, LETS JUST HURRY"

A few broken eggs and plates later, the dining area was set, with everything you'd expect from a 5 star restaurant.
"Alr, now go take a shower, you smell nasty"
I usher Miles to his room and then his bathroom.
"Ion even smell that ba-"
Before he could finish his sentence I shut the door, leaving myself standing dead centre in his room.

"I might as well help the mf out by picking out some clothes"
I pick out some black cargo pants with a red t-shirt, coincidentally exactly what I'm wearing.
"Oooooh, twinssss!!"
I think to myself as I walk out of his room, closing the door behind me.

Not even an hour later I hear a knock at the door. I get up from the couch and open the door, where I'm practically attacked with kisses by both my mom AND Mrs Morales.

"¡¡¡Hija!!! ¡¡Dios mío, este lugar parece un museo de arte!!

(Daughter!!! Oh my gosh this place looks like an art museum!!!)

My mom says to me as I lead them to the dining area.
"Thank you mami.. I hand-picked everything in here"

"That's a total lie"
I hear Miles say from behind me, him suddenly speaking up scaring me a bit.
"Miles!!!!! ¿¿Cómo estás??"
Miles' mom places kisses on his cheeks, clearly leaving lipstick stains.
"Estoy bien mami..."

Time skip~!!

We're all sitting at the dinner table, eating the food me and Miles made while conversation flows smoothly.
"Mmm who made this food?? It's delicious"
My mom murmurs out as she stuffs her mouth with more of the (f/f) I made.
"Well I-"
I begin.