☁️Ch5•First Day•☁️

[F/ch] = favorite character

Y/n's Pov~🌸

I turn in bed as my alarm goes off, meaning the first day of a stupid school..."shittt, what was my first class again..?"
As I contemplate about how I'm going to manage getting through this day I remember what happened last night.
"Shit, Miles..!"

I get out of bed and SPRINT to his room. I burst through his door and he jumps up outta bed, a shocked but tired look on his face.
'dear God, WHAT..?'
He says as he tries to lower his heart rate. I run to him and inspect his face.

"Jesus, I thought you died you bitch..! How'd you... get all these bruises..?"
I ask curiously as I look down at his arms. He quickly pulls away and gets out of bed.
'oh uh.. I.. fell.'

He says as he lays back down onto his bed. As he lays down his shirt gets pulled up slightly, and I see wounds on his back.
"You uh .. need help with the wounds on your back..? Don't take this the wrong way you just.. won't be able to reach them." I offer, knowing that I was in a med camp from the age of 11.

'oh.. yeah sure, thanks..' I quickly go into my bathroom and grab my medkit and bring it back to Miles' room. I take out some cotton swabs and some rubbing alcohol.

(I have no idea what I'm talking about so if you're not supposed to rub rubbing alcohol on open wounds, please correct me💀)

"Ight, take off your shirt" I tell Miles, he hesitates then slowly lifts his shirt over his head.

"Oh dear God.." I think to myself as I scan his back and upper abdomen. He's whole right side is covered in bruises and scars.
"Alright...atleast it's only one side... that's still gonna be kinda painful.."

I begin cleaning up his wounds, his occasional "ow's" filling the quiet atmosphere of the room.
"Alright I'm done" I say as I get up from his bed.
"We have about 2 hours till we gotta leave" I shout to him as I exit his room and close the door behind me.

As I walk into my room I head to my closet and take out my crisp new school uniform. I take it and go into the bathroom, starting the shower.
I leave the bathroom wearing the school uniform, my tie loosely around my neck. I put on my routine makeup with some lipgloss and a bit of lip liner.

"Damn, gotta use this lip liner more. My lips be lookin' kissable"

I laugh to myself as I pack my laptop, drawing tablet, pens, notebook, pencils and file into my bag.
"Ohhh, my felt tip colour pens too, cause I'm THAT girl"

(Yes indeed we are😌, I want us to be THAT girl so we gon' be THAT girl)

I walk out of my room and sit on the couch, just going onto my camera to take some pictures. As I snap a few pics Miles comes outta his room and I accidentally get him in the picture. I giggle at how he looks then quickly put my phone away, remembering what happened last time I tried to post them infront of him. "Aight, let's g- bro your tie"

I look down at my loose tie around my neck and then look back up to him. "Ion know how to tie this shit??"
He exhales in annoyance and helps me with it.