Prologue

I stared at her, The Hummingbird, insane and so called deadly, which was locked behind bars, and same as me, we were here because we had to fight eachother again, due to a tie from the previous fight we had.

"Well, here we have that second fight that everyone has been dying for!" The voice echos in the bird cage, "The Hummingbird versus The Raven!" He yells, releasing us from our little cages and The Hummingbird and I walk out of our cages.

"We may have tied the last game, but this time I'll kill you!" The Hummingbird screeched and pulled out her earrings and used her Branch of Sin and tried to attack me, although I blocked her attack by scratching my forearms with my claw like nails and made a shield with my darkly colored blood.

"Hmm, I should let you know that I went easy on you the first time we battled." I calmly told her as I let my blood barrier down and let the blood circle around me, "Now I-I'll show you what I can do." I internally cursed at my stuttering, though because I never talk much, I never practiced my speaking, then I started to stutter when I do talk. I whiplashed my blood at her face and slashed at her legs, making them unstable and colapse under her.

"You bitch! What was that for!" She snarled at me trying to get up, but failed at it, noticing the blood that now surrounds her, she smiles wickedly and controls the blood and whips it at me, through I used my own blood that I used to attack her with to shield me again, "Will you fucking stop doing that!" She screeched, clawing at her face and repetidly hit me with her blood.

"No, I won't st-stop doing what I'm doing," I coldly stated, "In fact, I'll make things more fun for you." I used some of the blood that was in my shield and coiled the blood around her small body and flung her to the other side of the giant bird cage, I did this once more to the other side, and watched as she struggled to stand up properly, I felt the ground beneith me shake, she can't be able to do that herself, so what was it?

"What the fuck!" The Hummingbird spat, "I thought you said you were going to make it fun!"

I quickly snapped my blood at her feet, grabbing her by her left foot and hanging her by the ankle, and made more rivers of blood in the air and starts to whip at her face, while her attacks on me slowly started to get weaker and weaker until it went back to The Hummingbird and tried to block my attacks. The ground started to shake again and this time I dropped The Hummingbird and watched her as she fell down with an ungracful thud and tried to get up but failed because of her wounds and because the ground is shaking to much that even I almost lost my balance.

"What the hell was that for!" The Hummingbird snapped at me, while I stood there trying to figure out why the ground is shaking, "Are you doing this!?"

"N-No," I stuttered, then screamed at a blueish-red circle appeared in the ground where I was and I fell in it while my Branch of Sin blood followed me and I made it cocoon around me as I fell.

()^() ()^()

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping, I look around to see that I'm in a forest, What the hell happened? I sat up and scratched the back of my neck, and saw that I was covered in blood, most likely the blood I used to cocoon myself with. I looked up to the sky and saw the sun above me, it looks like it's about noon. I look at myself, I am wearing the same thing I was when I was fighting The Hummingbird, a dark grey tank top, black camo cargo pants, and my black combat boots. I don't remember anything after I fell in that hole, and technology isn't that advanced yet to make anything like that, did I lose my Branch of Sin? I bit my forearm and made my blood move around, it still works, then what the hell happened?

I heard voices and I paused, a males voice, and something that sounds like a little boy. I slowly got up and walked over to the source of the sound and crouched down behind a tree with a bush next to me.

"Will you shut up, Tobi, we can't keep on traveling like this." Snapped a Blondie with long hair in a ponytail and bangs that covered the side of his face, and wore a weird headband and black cloak with a red cloud on it.

"But Tobi likes to see the difrent kinds of animals in the forest!" Flailed a tall man with a orange mask covering his face and wearing the same kind of cloak Blondie was wearing, he looked like he was taller and stronger than Blondie, but acted like he has the IQ of a rock.

I started to get dizzy and seeing black and white dots, fuck! I forgot to stop the bleeding on my arm! I struggled to stay conscience while they two guys were bickering over something I dont know about, and then I was thrown into darkness.