Chapter One

Deidara P.O.V.

This is going to be annoying, the entire time we've been walking, Tobi has been talking about the plants and animals and how they all have different colors and shapes and they still live in harmony.

"Will you just shut up, Tobi, we can't keep on traveling like this!" I snapped at him, trying to keep his mouth shut, because sooner or later, that mouth of his will get us killed.

"But Tobi likes to see the different kinds of animals in the forest!" He whines pathetically, while waving his arms in the air, I sigh, this is going to be a long trip with him around.

"Hmm, if we used the clay bird, we'd be there already! We need to get the mission report back to base as soon as we can, otherwise Leader-sama will kill us!" I snapped, glaring at him.

"But Deidara-sanpai! You always say how life's art and beautiful! That's why I said we should walk instead of fly!" Tobi whined, flailing his arms around and moving around in circles, I wonder how he can do that without getting dizzy.

"If you keep on acting that way, then I'll just leave you behind, hm-" I was cut off by something falling on the side of a bush, is looked like a girl with really long silky black hair that looked like it spiked up everywhere, the only thing that surprised me was that she was covered in blood, "Hmm, look, a girl." I stated dully.

"Deidara-sanpai! Look! A girl and she needs help!" Tobi screeched like a five year old, "We should help her!"

"No, who knows who she is, she could be a spy!" I growled at Tobi, who doesn't seemed to be fazed at all by me.

"But she looks pretty! And she could be someone important to her village! We could get some information out of her, and about why she's so close to the base!" Tobi complained, kneeling beside her and moving her hair to the side, to see her face more clearly, from where I was standing, her face was pale, and the only thing that could be wrong with is was the scar on her lips, which are partially opened.

"Fine!" I growled again, folding my arms across my chest, "But then you'll have to carry her! We also need to find a place to stay tonight now that we have to help this girl."

Tobi carefully turned the girl around on her back and gasped, "I know why she fainted!" He whispered when I came closer to see what surprised him, her arm was cut and there was blood slowly oozing out of it, and her arms and neck were scarred, like she was abused, and what also got my attention was her left eye, it had a scar going across it, almost like she lost it.

"Hmm, we should get somewhere to stay tonight if we're going to bring her with us." I grumbled, looking away from that face of hers, I'm not saying it looks ugly, it's just that she looks too pretty to be true.

Tobi/Obito P.O.V

I picked up the girl, she was a lot lighter than I thought, but what flight my attention was all of the scars she had on her body, some old, and some even new, like she was attacked only hours ago. I was probably an uneven fight because her chakra is weak. Deidara and I were almost at the entrance of the hideout when I felt the girl move, mumbling something about apples. Deidara looks over his shoulder from a few feet from in front of me, because I have to hide my identity, I'm acting like some idiot that spazzes out at the smallest of things, and follows this idiot around like a lost puppy.

"She seems to be doing fine, she just stopped bleeding, hmm." Deidara points out, while looking back to the front, "We should be careful of her, she looks like she's a skilled fighter and probably could kill us if we didn't have chakra."

"But girl-chan looks too pretty to hurt any one, and she looks like she couldn't hurt a fly!" I 'complained' to Deidara, "And-" I was cut off by the girl sneezing and waking up, she opened her left eye, which was a bloody red and had a  dark red almost black ring around it, "Look! Deidara-sanpai! Girl-chan is awake!" I squealed like an idiot, Deidara stopped and looked at the girl in my hands and glared at her.

"Hmm, w-wh-why a-am I-I here?" The girl stuttered and opened her other eye and looked at me.

"Deidara-sanpai, look! Her eyes are two different colors! Look!" I said in a high pitched voice, gasping at the fact that the girls right eye was a dark forest green, "Tobi helped you! Tobi is a good boy!"

"Hmm, yes, Tobi is a-a good boy!" The girl slightly smiled and giggled slightly.

"Girl, hmm, what's your name?" Deidara asks the girl.

"Hmm, I've got a lot of names, I'm mostly called is Shinda-me or Karasu." She says softly, why would they give her a nickname called Dead Eye?

"Why would they give you the nickname Shinda-me??" Deidara asked, as if reading my thoughts.

The girl just smiled and placed a hand over her right eye, "This eye, is not mi-mine." She softly sighed, looking down, "It's my sisters, we-we got in an accident and in order to let me live, they had to take her remaining eye and put it in me, I'm n-not sure how they did it, but now I can see through the eye like it was never my sisters o-or that I lost i-it."

"Then what happened to your sister?" Deidara asked, with a sad look on his face, I know what's it's like to lose siblings, and it never really affected me that I'll never see them again.

Her smile slightly faltered, "Hmm, t-the place we went to wasn't a hospital, we were kidnapped and we were forced to wa-watch each other get beat-beaten to the point of death, one-one day, they took out h-her left eye and-and took out my right one, a-and for s-some reason they-they took out her remaining eye and put it in-in me, saying that I'm going to have a brighter future th-than if I died."

"Tobi thinks that's scary and that you're strong and brave that you survived that!" I spazzed out, jumping from my left foot to my right and moving in a circle, while she just grabbed my cloak so she doesn't fall, giggling at my stupidity.

"Th-Thanks," She stuttered, "Hmm, though now-now you can put me d-down." She said after my random dancing session.

"I've got a question," Deidara asks, "Do you always stutter, hmm? The way you're talking to us is like you trust us, but you're also stuttering."

"I mostly sp-speak w-when spoken too, and people never talk to me, because I either look s-scary and dangerous to them, or because they don't r-realize I'm there."

"And what about you're scars?" Deidara asks again, only this time, Karasu lost the small smile and looked at her hands, her eyes watering up, if someone somewhere popped up and said she was acting, I wouldn't believe it.

"Deidara-sanpai! Look! You made Karasu-chan cry!" I screamed when a tear slowly fell from her green eye.

"S-Sorry, hmm, I never re-really like to ta-talk about that kind-kind of stuff." Her voice broke as she whipped away the tear, "Was th-there any re-reason to why I-I'm being carried by Tobi-ku-chan?"

"Yeah, we were going to take you to our base, hmm, And-" I cut him off before he could say anything more, acting like Tobi, who wanted to say something that wouldn't possibly scare the girl and send her running the other way.

"And fix up that wound of yours!" I said in a high pitched voice and danced a little.

"Al-Alright." Karasu softly yawned, snuggling into my chest, if I wasn't protecting my identity, I would've killed her for trespassing and openly touching me. Deidara and I headed back to the base, and after a few minutes of walking, Karasu fell asleep.