PART 7

AUTHOR'S POV
After reaching to Kim mansion taehyung walked passed but jin called him.

Jin:oh hello mr Kim taehyung u should grab ur wife's hand ok.

Taehyung just sigh he was trusfrated (frustrated)🤣he grabbed jimin's hand and started walking towards the mansion.

Jimin who was lost in the beauty of the mansion with a wide open mouth.

Taehyung:close ur mouth or flies will get inside and don't drool over my precious mansion ok

Jimin just ignored him and looked away in the embarassment.

Soon they both reached the mansion door all the guests greeted the newly married couple and after introducing to each one of them hobi,yn and jin showed them their bedroom.

IN THE BEDROOM
Jimin was again was in shocked state after seeing the house but he doesn't want to embarrass himself off .

Jimin then noticed that there is only one bed and no couch or any thing in the room.

Jimin:hey mr Kim why there is no other thing rather than only a bed?where should I sleep?
Tae: obviously in the bed mr park
Jimin:and where are u sleeping?on the floor oh it's okay u can sleep on the floor right-----
Tae:even i am sleeping on the bed

Jimin make shocked+annoyed expression.

Jimin:r u kidding me
Taehyung: probably not
Jimin:i am not sleeping beside u
Taehyung:we are married so we have to share a a bed if u like it or not ok so just sleep
Jimin:but i don't want to.
Taehyung: jimin don't eat my head pls go take a shower and sleep.
Jimin:BUT MR KIM TAEHYUNG I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH U TOGETHER.

The next moment jimin knew was he was pinned on the cupboard and taehyung was deeply staring at him the tae came closer jimin just closed his eyes tightly taehyung came near jimin's ear and gave him a lick there and moved back a little.

Taehyung: just listen to me or i know to go too far from this also so u better obey my word and now go take a shower and sleep silently*stern*

Jimin just ran to the bathroom taehyung chuckled at that.

I hope you all will like it pls vote and comment guys 😊