PART 20

AUTHOR'S POV
Right now jimin was sitting on his bed sulking because taehyung has still not arrived home and you all may think he can spend time with his in-laws but jimin is still not comfortable with the people around the house.

So he just spend his time in the room alone itself he only goes out for the meals in a day.

Jimin heavily sigh after he caught the time it was 6:17 but still taehyung has not arrived yet he thought if he should ask any of the family members.

With the thoughts in his mind he went towards the door and when he was about to hold the knob the door knob twisted and the door flew open revealing a exhausted taehyung entering inside when jimin step aside to let taehyung walk in.

Jimin kept quiet when taehyung didn't said anything to him not even hi,hello or did u ate ur lunch, nothing just entered the room and sat on the couch being tired.

Jimin pouted cutely when taehyung didn't gave him attention and just let his head fall back on the couch,jimin also went towards the bed and sat there a angry pout displayed on his lips.

Taehyung soon noticed jimin whenever he entered this mochi always started asking different types of questions but today he found something odd in this behaviour,not knowing that himself is the main reason for his behaviour.

Taehyung: what's with that pout huh?
Jimin:hmm why do u care.
Taehyung:tell me jimin
Jimin: nothing just tired.

Taehyung frown but decided to keep silent because of the situation he had in with jimin now.

Taehyung:ok as u say go prepare my bath till then I will arrange my clothes.
Jimin:go do it urself.

Taehyung again frown jimin never did anything like that he knows jimin is bratty kid but he never disobey taehyung because of his dominance.

Taehyung:what happened to u huh tell did someone did anything to u ?
Jimin:I said na no one did anything to me.
Taehyung:then why are u behaving like this don't try to act ok and now go and fill the bath tub.
Jimin:why should I go ask ur sol--ok fine I will go.

Jimin realised what he was about to say if he would have said that then taehyung would tease him or maybe scold him for acting childish but it is not jimin's fault that this heart betray him everytime.

Soon he fill the bath tub and off the tap and called taehyung to enter the bathroom to have a bath with hot water.

When everything was over and when he was about to turn around he saw ?? and then---

*BOOM*

Jimin:AAAHHHHHHH

Yes u are right jimin fell down in the bath tub ,when he turned around he saw taehyung standing there with his hands crossed infront of his chest so being frightened he fell down.

Taehyung was laughing his ass out when he saw the condition of jimin,he was fully drained in the water,the soap holder bowl on his head.

Jimin felt embarass when he noticed he was wearing a soft cotton white t-shirt of taehyung and only shorts in beneath him he regreted his actions for wearing this.

Jimin:hey stop laughing*angry pout*
Taehyung:pfft hahaha you hahaa know hahaha u are looking like a clown.

Jimin pouted angry and soon a Idea came in his evil mind,he grabbed taehyung's arm and pull him inside the water.

And now it's jimin's turn to laugh out ,he saw how taehyung was fully laying in the bath tub.

(Just imagine this and it is slightly bigger too *credit to the right full owner*)

Jimin:pfft hahaha taehyung look at you hahaha how is the karma huh hahaha.

But jimin immediately shut his mouth when taehyung pulled jimin on top of him now taehyung was laying in the bath tub fully and jimin was hovering over him and about water there was only a little water not much water that get drowned taehyung.

They both were staring at eachother in taehyung's point of view jimin was looking like a sin which his calling him to grab the boy and do the things which he has urge to do,he looked at jimin hair falling back showing his forehead in display,that lips which are the plumpiest taehyung has ever seen and those eyes which was desperately seeing him,he never wanted this moment to end.

And in jimin's point of view taehyung was looking extremely hot hair slightly parted away,that thin lips which are very suckable and that extremely hot abs---WHAT ABS he looked down and found that taehyung was shirtless this whole time and he didn't even noticed.

And when he was about to get up taehyung held him firmly locking him in between his legs and hands.

Taehyung:jimin where you were jeolous of solar

Jimin's eyes widened in embarassment he slowly shook his head infront of taehyung showing that he is strong.

Taehyung:oh really ok then u will not feel any jeolous when I will bend her and fucked her----

Taehyung was cut off with the plumpiest lips which belongs to jimin, taehyung smirk in victory jimin was just keeping his lips and not moving it.

Soon jimin realised what he was doing and back off.

Jimin:i am really very sorr-----

But jimin was also cut off my a dangerous kiss that belongs to taehyung,he was sucking jimin's lips like his life depand on it,he turned their position and now jimin was beneath taehyung.

They both were so much in lust that they didn't even realised what they were doing.

Soon both came in sense and immediately pull back and shyly looked down they didn't regretted it but felt happy god knows why.

"AND FOR THOSE ARMIES WHO ARE STRUGGLING WITH THE SOCIETY BECAUSE OF THEIR WEIGHT, HEIGHT,FACE AND ALSO WHOSE PARENTS ARE NOT SUPPORTING THEM AND HUMILATING THEM THEN MY DEAR READERS U ALL ARE REALLY VERY BRAVE DON'T EVER FEEL THAT U ARE JUST A ME...

"AND FOR THOSE ARMIES WHO ARE STRUGGLING WITH THE SOCIETY BECAUSE OF THEIR WEIGHT, HEIGHT,FACE AND ALSO WHOSE PARENTS ARE NOT SUPPORTING THEM AND HUMILATING THEM THEN MY DEAR READERS U ALL ARE REALLY VERY BRAVE DON'T EVER FEEL THAT U ARE JUST A MERE PIECE IN THIS WORLD NOT WORTHFUL FOR THIS WORLD, DON'T EVER GIVE UP DEAR READERS PAVED THE WAY LIKE BTS DID,AND I AM SORRY FOR WASTING UR PRECIOUS TIME💓"

HEY GUYS I HOPE U ALL WILL LIKE IT I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN 2 PARTS BUT I WILL NOT UPDATE TILL U COMPLETE THIS VOTE 30+ AND COMMENTS 5+

LOVE U
BYE GUYS