Part 1 a universe in the divinetale multiverse

To start with

To start with. Each universe contains a heaven an underworld and a void. They are represented by the red circle the purple circle and the yellow circle respectively. The black circular line represents hyperspace. Everything on the inside of it is within hyperspace and has access to hyperspace because of that. The metallic Gray represents space that is beyond hyperspace.

Inside hyperspace is a temporal hierarchy. In short it's a hierarchy of time. How it works is after the creation of time. Time itself split into 5 separate dimensions of time that are represented by certain duality's. The dimensions of time are represented by the numbered light Gray circles. The higher the number the lower it is on the hierarchy.

The circle around the dimensions of time represents an eternity. Eternity is the name of a secondary dimension of time that has parallel timelines. Each dimension of time acts as an infinite sized universe within the universe. Time is parallel between each dimension of time. Each dimension of time has infinite branches of linear time.

Each branch of time contains an infinite amount of time. Each dimension of time in the hierarchy has infinitely more branches of time than any below it in the hierarchy. Additionally each dimension of time has infinitely more time than any below it in the hierarchy.

Each dimension of time has at least a few differences between each other. And each dimension of time has somewhat different laws of physics. The destruction of any dimension of time would not destroy any of the others. unless the cause of it's destruction is dimensionality above at least one of the other dimensions of time.

Each dimension of time also contains infinitely more possibilities than any below it in the hierarchy. In each universe particles are 2 dimensional strings from m-theory. For subatomic particles they are 1 dimensional strings from m-theory. Each dimension of time has an equivalent to the backrooms within it.

Without a god and or minor gods any universe will eventually fall to entropy unless people become powerful enough to become a god or minor god. Lastly everything from the universe itself down to subatomic particles are made of a type of information. This information is code. Code maintains the rules of the universe and is what makes up everything. Including concepts.