Part 2 the divinetale multiverse

To start with For the multiverse

To start with For the multiverse. The gray circle in the center is the core of the multiverse. It contains all of the code of the multiverse and is responsible for how new universe's are created via timelines that become separate universe's. Universe's such as dusttale and horrortale that are created like that are considered au's. or sometimes parallel universe's. This is because timelines that become separate universe's are no longer the same universe as the timelines were once part of. This means the hypothetical death of a 'classic' universe wouldn't destroy other universe's because time between universe's is relative which removes the possibility of a time paradox that erases universe's.

The core of the multiverse is also responsible for the creation of parallel universe's. This is done by using sets of infinite possibilities from dimensions of time to create separate sets of universe's. These sets of universe's have nobody from another set of universe's born within them. aside from reincarnation vary rarely. The only exception is the set of au's which is connected to the set of parallel universe's of Undertale. Each dark gray circle around the core of the multiverse represents a set of universe's. The dark gray circle closest to the core of the multiverse is the exception because it contains both sets of Undertale universe's. Each dot on the sets of universe's represent a universe in each of there infinite set of universe's.

The light blue lines that connect the core of the multiverse to the sets of universe's represent the strings of m-theory that hold the multiverse together. Like you can see. Every odd set of universe's spin in the opposite direction of every even sets of universe's. Additionally the spacing between the universe's on one set of universe's compared to other set of universe's is supposed to represent the strings that make up each set of universe's as they get more stretched to encompass the space of the previous set of universe's. And if the strings weren't stretched they would be the same size. The light yellow circle around the sets of universe's is supposed to represent the dream dimension.

The dream dimension is a non physical dimension that contains every dream from every set of universe's. It can only be accessed through sleeping or a portal. In the case of the portal it will reject physical beings from entering regardless of how powerful they are. In some cases forcefully separating beings from there physical body. In the case of those who have a non physical form rather than being non physical by default the dream dimension will let them enter. But only while non physical. Although it's called the dream dimension it's also a nightmare dimension because it stores dreams both good and bad.

As a location the dream dimension encompasses an infinite amount of space around each set of universe's. Outside of that space encompassed by the dream dimension. Space is of a non physical nature. The dream dimension is also beyond all physical dimensions and anybody inside it has power like if they were lucid dreaming. Outside of that is infinite dimensions in the form of layers. Each dimensional layer is infinitely bigger than the previous while also transcending the previous. The light gray circle that encompasses the dream dimension represents the highest dimensional layers.

Outside the dimensional layers is the abyss. Also known as the end of time and space. After each rebirth of the multiverse all of the bad entropy is forced into the abyss. This makes the inside of the abyss lack time and space despite being beyond time and space while also being of infinity bigger size than the multiverse. Beings from the abyss control the fate and story of everyone in the multiverse. If even the weakest being from the abyss were to visit the multiverse it would destroy the multiverse and destroy It's cycle. This would result in a paradox that would forcefully create a different multiverse of equivalent cosmology.

the abyss is the background of space across the multiverse. Beyond the abyss is the primordial void the true underworld and the true heaven. They are represented by the purple red and yellow locations beyond the abyss respectively. They each transcend the abyss and are beyond time and space. If you were to measure the size of the abyss compared to the true underworld the true heaven or the primordial void. You would find the abyss to be equivalent to aleph 1 while the others were equivalent to aleph 2. The primordial void the true underworld and the true heaven are the highest afterlife's in the multiverse.

The true underworld is for those entirely beyond redemption and where the most powerful demons live. The true heaven is for those who are entirely good and where the most powerful gods live. The primordial void is for eldritch beings and where outer gods live. Each of those places passively erase code at an immeasurable speed. From your physical form all the way down to your mind and soul. Because of this only the most powerful beings end up there.

the abyss is an omega reality. Everything. Including concepts end in the abyss. In rare cases they can rise above the end to reach the highest afterlife's. the abyss erases stuff like the highest afterlife's do. Because of this to survive in the abyss requires being at least partly non existent or having regeneration that can rival the most powerful gods. Lastly in the multiverse you can interact with the duality's that represent the dimensions of time to allow travel between them. However travel back usually requires transcending those duality's.