Night One: Stay Calm.

"100$?? For guarding this massive Pizza Plex all alone, for the whole night? This is such a scam, I can't believe I signed the contract without looking at the salary, it's not even the minimum wage for fuck's sake!" Chris thought to himself as he was getting ready for his shift hours away.

It was currently 8pm, his shift started at 11pm. After talking with the secretary, she took him to the changing room, where she gave him his uniform. It was the same as the morning security guard's. Purple button up shirt, black trousers, and optionally a head piece that has the security badge on it. It looked like a uniform someone from the ninety's would wear.

He watched as the kids raced their ways to the stage, where the animatronics would interact with them. Honestly, he felt like there was something off about them. They all were so... Creepy.

The way they were so kind to the kids. And knowing the fact they are soulless, yet they feel so real... Chris got the chills.

----------

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for visiting and we hope you enjoyed the shows!  the SKZoo's are pretty tired, but they'll be back again next week after a few days of scheduled maintenance! Please make your way to the front of the building where you will be given novelty glasses, a voucher for one free soda refill, and where you will sign a legal disclaimer releasing us of all liability for anything that might have happened during your visit. Have an awesome night, and we'll see you again soon."

The once happy energetic children were now making their ways to the front of the building. Their heads low, sadness taking over them. They all were hoping to come back the next day. But knowing they couldn't made them quite depressed.

Some even had to be dragged by their parents.

Chris chuckled at the scenes, walking towards his designated office. It was time to "work" or as we can say "chill and eat".

He had already stocked his office with food/snacks for the night.

He was too sure nothing bad would happen.

He sat down on the chair facing the big wide screen that was showing almost 30 angled cameras. There is no way he was going to pay attention to all of them at once it was impossible.

I mean all he had to watch was the ones facing entrance for any intruders. stupid fucks who think they could rob anything here, like what would they want to take? the frozen pizzas? sodas? even let's say the register counter, like in what world they be able to break the unbreakable?

He was thankful that every camera, had a mic. It makes his job way easier, all he had to do was to listen for any new unusual sounds.

Watching the entrance, He saw how every last person had left and all the doors has shut down. It was finally him, all alone in this huge place. 

Munching on his chips, one by one. And scanning every area, to actually make sure no kid was forgotten. Nothing.

Though he noticed how every animatronic was put in a different location, and each had two cameras watching over them in opposite angles.

Now, this. This was weird.

He shrugged, maybe an intruder tried to steal one of them (?)

11:30. 

"Huuuuffffff" he whined. 

Half an hour, and Chris was bored his mind out.

He finally decided to take a walk around this place. He walked down the darkened hallways, only one bulb working each hallway. It added this ominous vibe.