Hurry up <3

It was a freezing cold winters day, Arsenal were playing Villa at Meadow Park. Beth being sidelined for the next 9 months due to her ACL injury was getting herself ready to go and support the rest of her team, but more importantly her girlfriend, Viv had been the best girlfriend, she had helped to put up the Christmas decorations, made sure that she had done everything so that Beth wouldn't have too, so Beth wanted to do something to show Viv how much she appreciated her. Beth was making sure she was warm enough to sit through the full 90 minutes and maybe added or extra time, so she didn't want to be too cold, she wore decided to wear jeans and one of Viv's hoodies as they were so warm and comforting to Beth and her thick black coat and a beanie. Viv was in the living room, making sure she had everything for the game, "Babe are you ready? We need to leave." Viv asked as she walked into the bedroom, Beth walked towards Viv and wrapped her arms around Viv, "Yeah." Beth smiled as she let go out of the hug and walked to the door. 

When they arrived at the Stadium Beth made her way to the coffee shop, "And where do you think you're going?" Viv asked her girlfriend with a cheeky grin, "Coffee shop." Beth answered back, "Baby, go to your seat baby girl, I'll get you coffee and bring it over before warm up." Viv smiled as she wrapped her arm around her girlfriend and redirected her towards the stands. Beth smiled gratefully at how much Viv cared for her. Beth took her seat and began scrolling through her phone when she felt someone tap her shoulder, "Here." Viv smiled as she handed Beth her coffee, "Thank you my love." Beth smiled up at Viv, "I've gotta go, I'll come and see you at half time." Viv smiled as she placed a kiss on Beth's lips, "Just focus on the game, I can see you later, I love you." Beth smiled, "I love you too," Viv smiled as she placed a kiss on Viv's lips before leaving for the changing room to have the team talk with Jonas before the game started. When she walked into the changing room, the girls greeted and asked how Beth was, then went out for the game. 

The first half of the game started well, Arsenal had dominated in possession, they had created many more opportunities for goals, two of which Viv was involved in and scored. She was happy that she scored, she was happy that she could still do the game she loved and each goal she scored she was happy she could dedicate for her girlfriend. Beth was extremely proud of how her girlfriend was performing, everything Viv did on the pitch made Beth burst with pride, she clapped and cheered, being the best Arsenal supporter there was in the crowd. As the first half was drawing to an end, the girls were 3-0 up. The girls went into the changing room and had their team talk and then Viv wanted to go and take Beth a blanket that was in her bag, if she was cold on the pitch, Beth was bound to be cold in the stands. Viv came up in the stands and placed the blanket across Beth's legs, "You okay?" Viv asked, "Yeah I am, thank you for the blanket." Beth smiled, Viv placed a kiss on her forehead and then made her way back to the pitch for the second half. 

As the second half went on, the girls managed to score another two goals, making full time 5-0, Viv had managed to get her hat-trick and yet again made sure to dedicate the goals to Beth. When the full time whistle blew, the girls did their lap of honour, Viv took some pictures with fans and gave one of them her gloves and then made her way back to the stands to see Beth, "Hi baby girl," Beth smiled as Viv walked towards her, "You okay?" Viv asked, "Yeah, I had a great time watching you, my star girl." Beth smiled, she wrapped her arms around Viv, "My goals were for you." Viv smiled, "I also don't like you being in the cold, come on, let's go inside." Viv said as she wrapped the blanket around her shoulders then her arm around the top of her then walked inside the dug outs. Viv made Beth sit down on Kim's cubby who was out as well due to injury, while Viv showered and changed, "Viv." Beth said while she was going through her bag putting things away and then getting her brush out, "Sit, I'll brush your hair." Viv sat down on the floor and let Beth brush her hair. 

When they left the ground they walked out hand in hand and then as they walked into the car park there more fans around, Beth and Viv gave time to them, and then Viv made her way to the car, she watched as Beth interacted with her fans. After about 10 minutes Viv was cold and Beth must have been freezing, she had turned the heating on and then gave soft beep. Meanwhile Beth was talking with some fans, "I think I might have to go before I get in trouble." Beth laughed with some fans, when one asked for a picture "You can get a quick one and then I need to go." Beth smiled, she took the last picture and then went back to the car, when she got there Viv opened the door for her, Beth climbed in, the whole way back to the house, Viv held her hand and placed kisses on her hand while she drove home, Beth began to sing awfully to the radio, deafening Viv but they were both in extreme fits of laughter when they arrived back at Viv's apartment because of Beth's bad singing. 

When they went home, Viv made Beth sit while she made them both dinner. When dinner was ready she placed the plates on the table and then went into the living room to see Beth scrolling through her phone, "Dinner's ready baby." Viv smiled, Beth stood up and they both made their way to the table. When they ate dinner Viv washed the dishes. Then they went into the bedroom and then got into their pyjamas and climbed into bed, Beth turned on the TV that was on the wall in the room, and then laid her head onto Viv's chest, Viv stroked her hands though Beth's hair, "What shall watch?" Beth asked as she sighed contently, "I don't mind, you choose." Viv smiled and placed a gentle kiss on Beth's forehead, Beth scrolled through Netflix for a while before settling on just watching FRIENDS, "Viv thank you so much for everything today." Beth smiled and cuddled further into Viv, "You're more than welcome my love, I do anything for you." Viv smiled, Beth leaned up to place a gentle kiss on Viv's lips, "I love you so much Viv," "I love you so much more." Beth smiled before drifting off to sleep.