Punishment - UPDATED

It's been 3 days.
Sarha's out my life, but...this- this...living without Lilly? It's worse than dying. What sucks is I can't destroy my own key; I confirmed that yesterday when I tried to commi- never mind..
Nor can other Celestial spirits, only your owner; which is bull.

I haven't left the Celestial world. I haven't left my own room. Lilly's word keep running through my mind... 'Live For Me'. But what is there to live for? I lost the only person I cared about. I look around my room. I had pictures of her, some of me and other spirits but mostly her. I miss her so goddamn much..
In the corner of my eye I spot my necklace and I knew what I had to do.
I knew countless of other spirits go through what we went through. And something has to be done.

-

"STOP THIS SLAVERY! WE NEED FREEDOM!" I kept chanting as I matched up and down the street of the Celestial world. Spirits stopped and stared. Some left, others joined, until I had created a mob- a riot. Which of course- gained the attention of the King.

"What is this madness you have started, Spirit of Sound?" The King asked.
"I'm saving us! Why the hell should we be owned- treated like slaves! We are living beings! Who have feelings, those- those humans! They're evil bastards! The Celestial Wizards! And I say any spirit or human who believes we should be owned can go to hell!!!" The crowd roars with cheers and anger.

"Quiet! (Y/N), my child, we spirits, were made to fight alongside our owners. To form a bond- stronger than friendship. To live by them and to die for them. Being a Celestial spirit, you must obey to these rules. Any rebellion will lead to punishment to the person who starts it."
I roll my eyes.

"Yeah 'cause being a practice dummy is a bond stronger than love."
"(Y/N)- I have had enough of your stupidity!" His voice grows angry which sends a shiver down my spine. I look at the mustache man. "(Y/N)! You shall face a punishment suit to your actions! All other spirits return home! Spirit of Sound- remain where you are at."

-

"ARE YOU INSANE?! NO WAY IN HELL AM I GOING TO BE OWNED AGAIN!" I scream. The king wanted me to be owned again! As punishment suited 'right'.
"I'm sorry- but until you learn your lesson you will be forced to be with a Celestial Mage. Then you will choose if you want to remain with the mage or come back here, never to owned again- AS LONG, as you obey the rules to not rebel again. Or else you shall face punishment worse than death." His voice darkened at the last part.

"Do not worry, the Mage I have in mind treats her spirits with love and kindness. She owns 10 of the 12 legendary Zodiac." I look at him. How is that possible? I never even met one of the 12, but to own even own 2 is a remarkable thing to hold.

"As you know, most of the Celestial wizards have been wiped out that's to the Infinity Clock.-"
"I-I don't care! The infinity clock should've killed them all!"

"(Y/N)!"

I instantly knew to shut up. But how- my best friend was murdered in front of me, it's not something to just forget about!
"I've met this wizard before. She almost sacrificed her life to save the King of the Zodiacs." A gasp escaped from my mouth.
"You mean...The Lion?"
He nods.

I've heard of him. The one who stayed in the human world longer than any other spirit. He rebelled, and his actions cause the death of Karen, the celestial wizard.. he was a hero, our savior-
My savior.

"B-but how?! Why?!-"
"That's a story for another time. But (Y/N)- as King of the Celestial Spirits it's my job to bring balance between humans and spirits. Spirit of Sound, you are here by under the contract rule of Lucy Heartfillia of Fairy Tail. You shall be her spirit until the contract believes you have learned your lesson. You are in no position to disagree with the terms. Miss Lucy has already been informed by Horologium." The King begins to vanish,
"Wait- no!" And he was gone. Not soon after, my own body starts to disappear. I knew I was owned.

Again.