Lucy Heartfilia - UPDATED

"That Bastard!-" I stop myself and realize
I'm in a pink room, small but roomy. It had everything an apartment needed. A soft bed that looked like heaven- a small white kitchen replicated to have the same vibe as a dollhouse, and a bathroom, little and quaint.

But where am I?

"Hello?" A voice calls out.
I turn around and see a blonde girl in a towel. I guess she just came out the shower.
"You must be (Y/N). I'm Lucy, nice to meet you!" She comes up to me and extends her hand for me to shake; I don't. Embarrassed, she pulls back.
"No offense- but it's Celestial Wizards like you who make me ashamed to even live." I puff my bangs out my face and sit on her bed.
"They told me." She sighs, starring at me. I look at her.
"Told you what?" I asked slightly curious.
"That you hate us Celestial wizards. But they didn't say why... I want you to know you can tell me anything. Leo went through the same thing when he met me. That guy, always ran away. Can you believe he likes me now? It's funny-"
"How could anyone like a Celestial wizard especially my own kind. Disgusting." I roll my eyes.

"No need to be rude. I don't know your story but I'm here to help you. Would you like something to eat?" She gets up a little agitated from my comment but remains calm. Why isn't she screaming? Hitting me? Yelling?

"Cut the act. I know your just trying to get close to me then punish me. You're all the same." I close my eyes and lay in her bed. It's been 10 minutes and I didn't hear her anymore so I opened my eyes.

She was lying next to me. I was about to scream but- she was sleeping and...something didn't want me too.
"AHEM!" I cough.
"W-wha?" She wakes up confused.
"I think you know we can't stay outside our world for to long." I groan.
"Right- sorry. Can I see your key." I reluctantly agree and hand it over to her. Her brown eyes lock onto mine.
"I hope we can be great friends, (Y/N)."

"I Send back thee, Spirit of Sound back to her world!"

-

"Hello!!" All at once twelve different voices cheered.

"Who said that?!" I ask as I look around, it was pitch black.
"SURPRISE!!" The light flashed on and I was surrounded by the Zodiacs and other spirits which include Horologium, Lyra, Nicola, and Pyxis.
"Who the Hell- why- WHAT?!" I scream.
"We are Lucy's spirits!" Gemi says. Anger boiled in me.
"How could you let yourself be owned?! You should be begging for freedom! All celestial wizards are evil- don't you see?! We shouldn't be treated as slaves and shields!" Everyone stood, shocked at my words. As they all stood, once person stayed in the back. Head down, he slowly stood.

"Our Lucy doesn't harm us. She fights with us, cries with us, laughs with us, and we pay in return, our lives. She's our best friend and partner. Don't ever talk about her as some beast." His voice cried out from the rest and he lifted his head for me to see the stranger.
It was The Lion.