Android 17 x Reader *smut*

Hi! My names y/n and I live at Bulmas with her family. I have lived here for a while now, as I was actually taken in by Bulma. My house caught fire and ended up killing everyone in it. I wasn't home at the time, so I wasn't caught in the fire. I was actually out getting some new clothes.
The day of the fire, I walked back home with my bags, only to see that my house was on fire, and my family were no longer here. I stared shocked at the fire, only to crumple to the ground in body wracking sobs. A nice police officer name Krillin took me to Bulmas and explained the situation. She talked to her husband Vageta and they instantly took me under their wings.
I know about Saiyans and all about their fighting for our world. It's pretty amazing. I have met all the Z fighters, including Android 18. She is so sweet to me. She says she understands my pain since her only living family member from her past is Android 17. I still haven't met him yet. He sounds like a nice guy. 18 says he loves animals just as much as I do, if not more. I have to say more, since he is helping save an entire island of animals. It's always been a big dream of mine to do what he is currently doing.
"Y/n! Come here! There's someone I want you to meet!" Bulma yells to me from the kitchen. I get up from my bed and walk in there. I look at Bulma, then over to the doorway. I stop in my tracks at who I am looking at. He has these striking blue eyes, medium length black hair, and the warmest smile on his face. He looks really handsome.
I start to blush when I realize he is looking at me as well. Bulma grabs my hand, bringing me closer to the guy.
"Y/n, this is 17, android 18's brother. 17, this is y/n, the girl I was telling you about."
My eyes widen at the fact she was talking about me to him. Then it registers in my mind who he is. This is 17? Why didn't they tell me he was so handsome? I blush harder at my thoughts. Why do I feel this way? I've never had these thoughts about anyone before. I thought I wasn't interested in anyone for the longest time.
"Hi y/n. It's so nice to finally meet you. Bulma has told me many things about you." 17 looks at me. He has a soft smile on his face. I blush harder than I've ever blushed. I need to get myself together.
"U-uh, nice to meet you too, 17. I've heard all about how you help the animals on your island. It's a very admirable thing to do." I stutter a bit at first, but I will slowly start to open up to him after a while.
"It's actually funny you mention that sweetie. I asked 17 here to take you to his island, so you can see his animals he protects. I know you have been thinking about getting into the business he is in, so why not learn from him? He's the perfect person to help you learn!" Bulma says with a super excited tone. My eyes light up at her words, but I slowly look down.
"I don't want to impose though. It's his job, and I don't want to take his attention from the animals. It's not fair to them." I look over at him and he is smiling even bigger than before. I give him a confused glance.
"Oh nonsense. 17 is actually the one to bring it up! He even said you can stay with him in his house. It's just him, so he told me he gets lonely, and could actually use the extra company. Plus he was looking to hire someone to help, and his first thought was you!" Bulma smiles bigger at me as well. I look over to 17 shocked. He wants me to help and even hire me on his team? Oh gosh, this is a dream come true!!
"In that case, I would absolutely love to. Animals are a big passion of mine." I give him a huge smile and blush even more.
After we all talk for a while, it's settled that I would move permanently into his house with him. So I go up to my room to pack my belongings I'll need, and sit everything in the corner of my room. Goku is coming tomorrow to help get me and my things over to the island. I'm so excited!
The next day, Bulma and I are sitting in the kitchen chatting while we eat breakfast.
"So y/n, how are you feeling about going with 17?" Bulma smiles warmly at me.
"Oh I'm so excited. I can't even sit still from impatience." I laugh and realize I actually can't sit still. My leg is bouncing from excitement. She gives me a look. Uh oh.
"How do you feel about 17?" She gives me a sly grin. I blush and start to stutter a bit.
"U-uh, he seems nice. I'd have to get to know him better to have an actual perspective of him. He is cute though." I blush even harder if that's even possible. She smirks at me, making me look down at my hands. I'm not very good about talking about my feelings. Never really have been.
There is a knock on to the door. Bulma smirks bigger, and goes to open the door. I hear her talking, but don't pay much mind to what she is saying. I'm too into my thoughts to really pay attention. Why do I feel the way I do about 17? I just met him yesterday. Is it my hormones? Ugh. Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself while living with him. My eyes widen. Oh gosh, I'll be living alone with him. What if we accidentally walk in on each other in the bathroom, or our bedroom? Hopefully that won't happen. I'll die from embarrassment. I feel myself shrink into my shirt a bit from the thought. Although, I wouldn't really mind walking in on him... STOP IT.
"Hey, y/n! You about ready? 17 needs to get back to the island. Do you know where he is?" Goku looks over at me. Wait, I thought he went back last night? Did he stay here?
"O-oh. I thought he went back to the island last night. I'm not sure where he is at." I blush. Goku just smiles that goofy smile he gives to everyone. He says he will look for his ki and go get him real quick. He disappears then reappears with 17. We all walk to my room to grab my few suitcases full of my clothes and other essentials I'll need to live with him. Goku then instant transmissions us to the island after we say goodbye to Bulma. I promised her I would be back soon to visit and to make sure to call and text her everyday.
Once we get here, Goku leaves so he can go train with Vageta.
17 takes 2 of my suitcases and leads me into the house. He takes me to my room so we can sit them in there, and then gives me a tour of the house. After a while, we make some food, then he takes me out to show me the animals. He isn't having me help him for the first week, so I can get settled in nicely first. I thought it was sweet of him.