2

As  Avalon and Ben grow older, their paths within the Jedi Temple continue  to diverge. Luke, concerned about Ben's growing darkness, continues to  teach him in group classes, hoping to guide him away from the shadows  that threaten to consume him. In contrast, Avalon receives private  lessons from her uncle, focusing on honing her connection to the Force  and strengthening her skills.

The divide between the twins has  only deepened over the years. They rarely speak to each other, and the  tension between them hangs in the air like a heavy cloud. Avalon longs  for the days when they were close, when they shared dreams of the future  and stardust visions of a better galaxy.

Yet, even with Luke's  guidance and her own determination to stay on the path of light, the  darkness that has touched her family continues to haunt her. It begins  as a distant, echoing sound—the mechanical breathing of Darth Vader. At  first, she dismisses it as a product of her troubled mind, a  manifestation of her fears and doubts.

But the breathing persists,  growing louder and more persistent with each passing day. It taunts  her, filling her thoughts with dread and making the hair on the back of  her neck stand on end. She can't escape it, and it gnaws at her sanity  like a relentless predator.

One evening, as she practices her  lightsaber forms alone in a remote part of the temple, the breathing  reaches a crescendo, echoing in her ears like a sinister symphony. She  feels a presence behind her, a cold and malevolent force that sends  shivers down her spine.

In a trembling voice, she whispers, "Who's there?"

The  breathing suddenly changes, morphing into a voice—a voice that is  strangely familiar yet entirely unexpected. It's a voice that fills her  with both dread and disbelief.

"Avalon," The voice says, its tone haunted by regret and sorrow.

Avalon's  heart pounds in her chest as she slowly turns around, her eyes wide  with astonishment. Before her stands a spectral figure, bathed in a soft  blue glow. It's her grandfather, Anakin Skywalker, as he appeared in  the days of his transformation into Darth Vader, his eyes filled with a  mixture of pain and longing.

"Grandpa?" Avalon breathes, her voice trembling, "Is that really you?"

Anakin's ghost nods, his presence filling the space with an otherworldly aura.

Avalon's  mind races as she tries to comprehend the impossible. She's heard  stories of Anakin Skywalker's fall from grace and his eventual  redemption, but to see him here, as a spectral presence, is beyond  anything she could have imagined.

"Why are you here?" She asks, her voice filled with a mixture of curiosity and fear.

Anakin's gaze softens as he speaks, his words heavy with regret.

"I've  come to warn you. The darkness within your brother is a reflection of  my own past. He's on a dangerous path, one that could lead him down a  road of no return."

Tears well up in Avalon's eyes as she realizes  the gravity of the situation. She's faced with a choice—to follow the  path of light, as her mother and uncle have taught her, or to confront  the darkness that threatens to engulf her family.

Anakin continues, his voice a whispered plea.

"You have the power to save him, Avalon. You must not give up on your brother, no matter how difficult the journey may be."

Avalon nods, her determination solidifying in the face of her grandfather's ghostly presence.

"I won't give up on Ben. I'll do whatever it takes to bring him back to the light."