🐰•chapter two

𝐇𝐢𝐢𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲! 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐣𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫😏

*umm why are u talking to me about it? Why not aphmau?* I asked her concerned. *well, you know how aphmau is.*Kim said rolling her eyes. *what was said about me?* aphmau asked peaking her head behind her seat.*nothing was said!* Kim shouted.*mhm yea ok* she said and turned back to her seat.*anyways as I was saying, I don't feel comfortable talking to the girls with this. All they will do is just ship me with them and not have a actually talk with me, that's why I'm talking you about cause I know you will actually listen.* she said looking worried.*oh, um ok I wasn't really expecting that but continue what you where saying.* I said giving her my full attention.*ok so, you know how you have that random feeling in ur stomach?* she asked looking at me concerned.*at least I don't think so? Maybe I just don't realize it.* I said looking down. *wait you mean u actually like some one?* Kim said with a happy expression on her face. *i mean I can't deny it, maybe I slightly have a crush that's growing.* I said giving her a look. *you don't have to worry about I'm not like the rest of them who will just tell the whole world by just screaming it out.* Kim said pointing at Aphmau again.*I heard that Kim!!* aphmau shouted. *again, nothing was said!!* Kim shouted back.* you really need to start whispering this stuff.* I said shaking my head. * well will talk about at camp cause she just keeps interrupting me.* Kim said facing her seat.* yea ok* I just agreed with her and looked out the window. After about 20 minutes later, the van went quite due to everyone sleeping. I was the only one awake, well besides Aaron who was driving. I was looking out the window admiring the night sky, I sighed and cupped my cheek with my hand. 𝐴𝑚 𝑖 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙y 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛g?i think to my self. I them saw the sky turn a light orange, almost moring. I must have been up all night. I look around to see everone slightly awaking, amd the van stopped.*alright guys were here!* i hear aaron yell. Everyone started waking up as Aaron got out the van to get the bags. I Look outside to see another van pull up behind us, everyone got out the van to get there bags everyone else in the other van and started unpacking too. I went to the back of the van and got my bags when KC walked passed me whispering something I didn't really hear her so I just ignored her. I was walking where everyone was when I over heard Kim and Kc talking *can you believe that gene is dating Zenix?* I Heard Kim say *i can't ether but I do get it since they did hang out a lot in high school year, if im saying is I kinda really expected it. I mean gene did fake all that stuff he did to aphmau in high school he probably told her that and that's why he's here with us now.* Kc said. (𝐃𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍).

*he probably ended up telling aph he had a crush on zenix in high school, and why he did all that to begin with.* kim said. I mean i didn't really know everything thay happend on high school with gene aphmau only told me what happend and thats that, she never said anything else. I need to ask her about it cause all of this is makinv me confused. I met up with everone and we started walking through the forest making our wau through. We stop at a clear area where theres not many trees. *ok everyone, heres where we camping at for the night you guys can go ahead and set up everything.* aphmau said i then saw zenix ans gene together and they where infact dating.

𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐃𝐊 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐙 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 ♥︎♥︎

Words: 723