🦊•Chapter eight

𝟽
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭, 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 this! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ♡︎

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

He looked at person trying to see what they look like, but they had a hoodie, it was hard for him to see the details of his or her face. The persons grip started to loosen a bit, and they removed they hand, they slowly stepped away till they was far enough, they looked at pierce studying him for a few seconds, till  they took off there  bag and looked through it, pierce looked at them in confused as his fear started disappearing, she took out a small picture of something, she showed it to pierce and gave him a look. "Do you know this person." She said, her tone was firm, he looked at the picture and seen it was aphmau when they where at the camp sight, he shook his head yes and she placed the picture back in her bag, she slowly took off her hoodie and was seen with black hair with a white hair strip, she was wearing a mask on her face but he could see the rest of her face, she even gad wolf ears and tail.

She had one green eye but her other one was covered, she lifted her head up and said. "I'm here to warn you and your friends." She said taking off her mask." This wolf girl, what was her name again." She said showing him the picture again. "Aphmau?" Pierce said, he suddenly became less panicked and more concerned. "Yes, the short girl." She said walking closer, "I came here to warn her." She said more serious. "Warn her? About what?" Pierce said crossing his arms. "Well I never seen you so i don't know if you were there when it happened, but he is back and he's after her and her friends." She said looking worried. Pierce thought, who could that person be? And why would that person be coming for them, "who is he?" Pierce asked more quietly. She took a deep breath and looked at him with more worry. "We don't say, ever since it happened we all decided not to mention him as he brings bad memories.." she said walking around the room, pierce was still egered to know everything, and what happened and how bad it was that they decided not to talk it

. "What happened?" Pierce asked her, she turned to him and walked towards him. "I think it's best if you ask aphmau what happened, but now I gotta get ready." She said and headed to the door. "Wait!!" Pierce shouted out for her, she turned her head and looked, what's your name?" He said she turned half way to look. "Tatiana." She said and placed her hoodie back on. "I suggest you go to her no, you need to tell her everything I told you, also give her this." She said and placed a small paper on the floor. Before pierce could reacted, he looked up and she was gone, he looked around and saw a window open. He looked around before moving to the paper on the floor, he picked it up and placed it in his pocked and walked out feeling cautious.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥.

Aphmau and the rest was making there way out the out of the hall comfirming the ball is over, they where all walking towards there cars and even some walking alone, like pierce. He was walking and thinking about the girl, till someone called his name, he turned around and seen ein walking towards him, he instantly went frozen as he seen ein walking closer with a smile on his face. "hey pierce!" ein said stopping right in frount of him. "hey ein! Did you need something? "pierce said nervously, since ein finally talked to him after the camping incident. "oh no, i just thought it would be a good idea to walk with ya, since i seen you walking by yoursef." Ein said smiled at pierce. "oh that's somehow nice of you" pierce said and looked around anxious. Ein noticed him looking around and looked at him with concerned. "who are you looking for?" he said and lifted his eye brow. Pierce snapped out of it and he looked back at ein.

"oh sorry, no one just, just lookin-" he said nervous again. Ein looked at him with confusion but just shrugges it off. "um ok then, lets go?" he said and started walking. Pierce sighed and walked behind him. Pierce was quiet the whole time not trying to embarrass himself again, he wantes the quietness to break but he didn't want to break it since he thinks he might say something stupid. "so pierce" ein said this made pierce look up at him. "i saw you talking to someone, who was it?" he said placing his hands in his pockets. Pierce face was frozen, till started talking. "umm uh just an old friend of mind." he said holding his breath. "whats there name?" he said looking at him. "uhhhh alex-" he said, he instantly. "Oh nice." Ein said look back, it went quiet again.

Pierce thought it would be a good idea to aak him a question, "hey ein, how long have you knew aphmau?" he said, ein went quiet for a bit, and sighed "every since high school." he said looking away, pierce saw him look away and regretted asking him. "sorry" pierce said making ein look at him. "oh no no, its fine, just high school brings back memories." he said look up. "well where here." he said, pierce looked and seen they had make it to pierces house. "oh i guess we are-" he said and faced ein. "well ill see you later." ein smiled at him and walked to his house. The way ein smiled at him make his heart stop, he cleared his throat and walked in his house red face.

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐲𝐲! 𝐈𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐞! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐳 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞! 𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐞! ♡︎