🐶•Chapter seven

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 :) 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲| (• ◡•,)| 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 (*^‿^*) 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 😍𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 , 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 :)!

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

On the way back to the hub, pierce still couldn't get his mind off of the strange man back at the camp site, he sat in the car thinking about the main details of the man, white hair...green eyes...scar? Who could  possibly have white hair? Is there anyone in this world that could have white hair? Pierce kept thinking till his thinking got inturupted by a yelling, "aphmau! Im never going camping ever again!!" kc yelled so aphmau could hear. "its ok kc, we will get you fixed up soon!" aphmau said in a hurry. "and you think this happend a few days before the ball!!" kc yelled again, that specific word made pierce almost break his neck.

A ball? Why would she be going to a ball? There was just so many things happening at once, pierce decided to ask aphmau about this. "wait aphmau, what is she talking about?" pierce asked her. "oh yea! Well i got a letter from lucida, if you remember her she invited all of us to a ball!" aphmau said happily. "wait all of us!?" pierce said. "yea all of us! But first, kc we gotta do something about your hair." aphmau said making kc scream for reminding her.

Pierce looked at kc's hair and she was right, he didn't say anything to trigger her, pierce sighed and turned to the window, he had a lot on his mind that some he couldn't process, he then remember what happened before the man came, his eyes went to the side and he seen ein, he was looking out the window, he was never this quiet when on trips, that was another thing that was also confusing.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩: 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯. :𝐩

The squad made it back to the hub, everyone was busy unpacking and doing there own thing, you could see people walking back and forth with things form the camsite, while pierce was doing his own thing, he was just chillin in his house since he didn't have that much stuff during camping, he heard a knock on his door, he got up and opened the door to see aphmau.

"Hey pierce! So I wanted you to meet someone new in the hub, he's actually a old friend of mine." Aphmau said, she pointed next to her, ein looked next to her to see a boy with green eyes and white hair, he suddenly remembered the man from the camp, he looked just like him, but less taller  and more babyface looking. "Pierce, this is Travis! Aphmau said, pierce look at him and have him a smile."nice to meet you." Pierce said unfolding his arms. "Hey nice to meet ya too!" Travis said and shook his hand, he looked over to aphmau. "So aph, I know I just got here but kc wanted me to come with her tonight to find her ball outfit, but i don't know why she didn't ask any of the other girls, but I don't mind since I'm gonna be with the ladies~" Travis said winking at aphmau, aphmau elbow him in the stomach making his fall to the ground, pierce looked at aphmau as he back up. "im ok..! Travis said in a squeaky tone. "Don't worry he's always like that, but you can order yours online since that's the only think you can focus on apparently. Aphmau said giving him the look."it was one time ok!?" Pierce said defensive. "Yes ok, come on Travis kc and the others are waiting." Aphmau said dragging him out the door. Once they were fully out, he shut the door, and got to work.

After a few hours of everyone getting ready and getting there proper clothing for the ball, they all met at the entrence, lucinda was already there waiting and could see everyone arriving, after every one arrived they made they way inside, where lucinda was saying her speech, unfortunately pierce was just making it too the set up, he walked inside and saw multiple people there in masks and suit and dress atire, he looked around and found the group immediately, he went past people and met with aphmau. "Hey aphmau, sorry I'm late." Piece said, aphmau turned around. "Where have u been!?" Aphmau said annoyed. "I'm sorry! It took a while for the outfit to arrive and to put on!" Pierce said with his hands up, aphmau gave him  a look before scoffing."you see she is already almost done with her speech! Now sit!" Aphmau said pointing to a sit, "and don't move!" She said. Pierce sighed and sat down, after a few minutes, Lucinda was finished with her speech and everyone clapped, after that everyone got up and started to do there own thing, pierce was still sitting down, he looked bored since aph told him not too move, he suddenly got thirsty and looked around, he sees a table with food and drinks on there, so he looked around for aphmau and see her over there mingling, he quickly got up and made his way to the table, on his way there he got pulled into a dark room, he started panicking but he felt a Hand place over his mouth.

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐩𝐥, 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐩𝐥𝐳 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞! ♡︎