Chapter 1

! 1st photo. Credits to chongyi2111, I think they post on Twitter. I'm not 100% certain but go check them out, they have great artwork !

 ! 2nd photo. Credits to Genshin impact. The photo is from the game ! 

. ☾.________Chapter 1____________ . ☽ .

 ☽

. ☾.________Chapter 1____________ . ☽ .

The balladeer, the 6th fatui harbinger.. Hah, and could you believe it? Here he was, walking in Sumeru forest just to take a mere pathetic walk to pass the time.

"Azar.. The grand sage.." The balladeer muttered under his breath, remembering how Azar had spoken of the process of making a god a lengthy process.

Well, with this information, Scaramouche had just thought that an 'awe-inspiring' walk in Sumerus forest would be a fine tool to pass the time. While the sages on the other hand prepared the stages of making the 6th harbinger, a god.

Buzz

Buzz

SLAP

'ew..' The puppet irked, slowly lifting his hand up to look at the Mosquito that he crushed under his palm, its body sticking to his skin.

With an eye-roll, he extended his arm forth and wiped the dead bug on a large green leaf and swiftly continued his walk again.

"A bug touching my divine body.. I should find its nest and shove my foot down it." He sissed quietly with a groan of resentment. The translucent black veils of his hat swayed in the wind along with the bells of the hat making a few jingles as his accessories clinked against each other.

And once again, he began to recall the events in his mind from the hour before.

'I suggest you speak to me in a more respectful tone, Scaramouche. The mere fact of your utility does not make you indestructible.' The words repeated in Scaramouche's mind, the entire discussion replaying to him on relapse.

A part of him was used to his words, used to his crazy experiments that would leave the puppet in despair for days or even months, the words from Dottore barely scraped the waters of his psychotic behaviours.

albeit, it was, "Nothing worse than what I've been through before then, Doctor?"

"Hmph.." He grumbled to himself, brushing it off and continuing his walk through the forest. The orange sunset crept through the dense trees and the cold air brushed against his skin, almost like a prickly caress.

And, all of the sudden, he heard. 

'Hic.. hh. Sob'

His steps came to a halt, listening in to the abrupt soft quiet sobs and whines that could be heard from not far away. A snicker crept up his throat, glancing around the forest only to see nothing.