Chapter 2

! 1st photo. Credits to Tebouty on Instagram! go check them out, they have fantastic artwork !

! 2nd photo. Credits to Genshin impact. The photo is from the game !

. ☾.________Chapter 2____________ . ☽ .

 ☽

. ☾.________Chapter 2____________ . ☽ .

A few minutes passed, and Y/n was left alone with the two Fatui underlings, struggling to process the situation that had just unfolded.

"Hurry up, we don't have all day. We fatui have orders to follow," the electro-cicin mage commented in an impatient tone. Y/n opened her mouth to speak, only for the thick piece of clothing to reduce her words to an incoherent, raspy whisper. 

'I swear...' She furrowed her eyebrows in thought, feeling the fatui worker clad in red and brown grab her wrists to roughly drag her through the forest when the cicin mage clicked her fingers. Unconcerned if Y/n stumbled on her own two feet as a result of how eagerly they were walking, she watched them exchange faint whispers to each other, '...I just got to...' Y/n loudly cleared her throat, abruptly forcing herself to choke up the piece of clothing.

"Hey! What is she up to?" The pyro skirmisher turned to face her, releasing her wrists and grabbing her shoulders with a firm squeeze. 

"She's choking, you dumbass!" she yelled, a light breeze blowing past the three of them. 

"Don't just stand there! Help me." He snapped back, shaking Y/n as if it'd help her.

'Gosh, did they both forget that their boss did this so I couldn't speak?' Y/n thought, still struggling to cough up the thick piece of clothing trapped in her throat, tears welling up in her eyes as a natural reaction to her choking.

"Watch your tone!" she rebuked angrily, smacking Y/n on the back. 

"HrK!" She flinched from the heavy hit to her back, the fabric in her throat sliding upward. And a tiny tear dropped down her cheek when her back got hit again not long after.

"Me?.. Me watch my tone!? you little..." The pyro skirmisher flashed his co-worker a hostile glance, shaking Y/n more as if she were just some glowstick that had been cracked. 'Just how unprofessional are these two!?' Y/n pondered, her gaze shifting between the two Fatui underlings. Not even being able to look at them properly because of how much she was being shaken.

"Little what? Go on, tell me! I dare you." She narrowed her eyes at him, gathering all of her strength into one last final strike to Y/n's back.

WHACK!

Y/n collapsed to her knees, coughing out a piece of thick white fur cloth coated in her spit onto the lush green grass. 

"Fine! You really want to hear it?! You're a hideous dirtbag that's unloved by your motherURGHW" he screamed when the cicin mage shrieked in annoyance and pounced onto him. Scratching at his face with her nails as he attempted to fend off her attacks.