Gabi Meets Fifi

One day in the Amazon rainforest, Nigel and Gabi, having recently escaped the custody of Dr. Túlio Monteiro, try to think of a new plan to take down Blu and his friends.

Nigel: Hmmmm... *thinking*

Gabi: Any plans yet honey?

Nigel: *sighs* For the millionth time, Gabi, I AM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!

Gabi: Oh... *starts to feel down*

Nigel: *gets an idea* AHA! I got the perfect plan!

Gabi: *grins* What is it sugarplum?

Nigel's smile then turned into an angry face.

Gabi: Oops.

Nigel: *turns to Gabi* OOPS?! Is that all you have to say? OOPS?! You're worthless!

At this moment, it was the last straw for Gabi, who was secretly fed up with Nigel constantly abusing her.

Gabi: *gets mad* You know what... *starts to leave*

Nigel: No! Gabi wait!

Gabi: It's too late Nigel! This is what you get for always rejecting my affection for you! *hops away*

Gabi, having finally broken up with that heartless cockatoo, decides to start a new life without him. Later, while hopping through the Amazon rainforest, she heard... a dog howling?

Gabi: Huh? What was that?

She decides to see where the howling was coming from, and was surprised to see a French poodle girl sitting on a rock sulking!

Gabi: I-is that some kind of dog?

Fifi: *looks at Gabi and exclaims in a French accent* AAAHHH! Poisonous frog! Don't hurt me!

Gabi: *in her mind* A French dog! And a pretty one too!

Fifi grabs a stick and starts to gently poke Gabi with it.

Gabi: Uhhhh, what are you doing?

Fifi: Wondering if you're gonna hurt me...

Gabi: What? Heck no!

Fifi: O-oh. I guess we haven't properly introduced ourselves yet. M-my name is Fifi and I'm a French poodle...

Gabi: I'm Gabi, and I'm a tree frog! Totally not poisonous!

Fifi: *smiles* Heh, nice to meet you, Gabi.

The two shake hands until they heard an explosion.

Fifi: AHHH! What was the boom?

Gabi climbs up a tree and sees a bunch of loggers trying to destroy the rainforest!

Gabi: *growls* Loggers...

Fifi: L-Loggers?

Gabi: They're humans trying to destroy the rainforest!

Fifi: The heck?! OH HECK NO! *gets angry*

Gabi: *climbs down the tree* I got an idea! Wanna team up and stop the loggers from destroying the Amazon?

Fifi: You bet!

The frog and the dog set out to save the rainforest from those evil lumberjacks.

To Be Continued...