Chapter 1

"Y/n the moving truck is here!" Daichi yelped."OK Chi All my boxes are packed, come help me bring them down please," you yelled back.

Upon packing a week ago, you realized you needed more than just a car trunk for your move, so your parents called on a small moving truck to bring the rest of your belongings.

Daichi came up the stairs, "You ready to bring them down?" he said."Yeah thanks, Chi," you said.

You both brought boxes down. Not long after your dad came to help, while the helpful delivery people loaded them in the truck.

After an hour or so, you were all locked and loaded, ready to go. "Alright the delivery people are ready to go, they will follow us," Dad announced. Everyone nodded as they started proceeding to the car.

You stared at your home one last time until Daichi called you.

"It'll still be here when you're gone" Daichi teased. "I know you, idiot, just looking" you snapped. Daichi chuckled, "well come on we got to go." You nodded, getting a glimpse of your house one more time. You sighed and finally went inside the car with Daichi.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

During the 2-3 hour car ride, you are flooded with many texts from friends. Bidding you goodbyes and good luck at your new school. You sure we're going to miss them. You turned off your phone and looked out, and smiled, as you drifted to sleep.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"The cherry blossoms here in Tokyo bloom very early compared to back home," Daichi says."They sure do Chi," you say as the wind gusts causing a bunch of cherry blossom petals to blow in Daichi and you's face.

"Here, let me get them off your face y/n," He carefully picks at some that are stuck to your face. Despite only being a year younger than Daichi, he constantly babied you which you found very annoying.

"Chi stop! What am I? Five or something?" you
grunted. You may be only a year younger than me, but you're still my little sister!" he snapped back while patting your head. Afterward, he dusts off some petals that were on his clothes, you do the same.

"Let's go inside and bring in your stuff before more petals get in the way of our clothes and your stuff," Daichi says. "Ok Chi," you said.

You just arrived after a long drive from Miyagi.

Now here you are unloading all your belongings and bringing them into your new apartment. You took into account your new surroundings as you brought boxes to your apartment.

(just think of this as the format of the apartment)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"I think that's the last of them," your dad says while bringing in the last box. Daichi sighs, "I am beaten, damn y/n how much stuff do you have anyway?" You giggled as your mom started opening a box

𝒦𝒾𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓃 - (𝖪𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗈 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें