Chapter 2

It's been a few days since you moved in. You had gotten a lot better since your family left that day. You got to meet your neighbors who helped you better know your route to school and how to use the subway. It was complicated at first but you got the hang of it.

You awoke to the sound of your alarm, turning it off immediately. You groaned, flopping back onto your bed, you sighed "Ok y/n Sawamura, you got this," you said as you put your firsts in the air.

You jumped up and made your way to the bathroom. You splashed cold water on your face, waking you up instantly. You then washed your face and brushed your teeth. When you emerged from the bathroom with a towel in hand, you made your way to the kitchen.

You grabbed bread from the cupboard and placed it into the toaster near the counter. While waiting for your toast, you went to change into your uniform.
You wore a white button-up shirt. Over it was a black layered shirt, to add to that was a cute red bow near your chest. Your skirt was a navy blue which matched well with your black high knee socks.

You looked at yourself up and down, even did a little spin. "This uniform is adorable," you said You did your hair in (whatever style you like) and made your way back to the kitchen. Taking your plate of toast in hand, you went to look out your window.

You weren't exactly in the busy streets of Tokyo, but the atmosphere was still different compared to home. You looked out in glee as the sun was still slightly rising.

Once you finished eating, you finally made your way out the door. I waved to a few neighbors as they wished you luck on your first day of school.

On your way to the train station, you pulled out your phone to navigate the train station since you still didn't know how to get there exactly.

Upon walking you took in the beautiful sight of the cherry blossoms. A slight breeze every now and then, as you made your way to the station.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

As you walked closer and closer you could see Nekoma High in the distance. Your palms started getting sweaty as you got closer and closer.

Now there you were standing right at the entrance. You took a deep breath "OK y/n, let's go" you whispered as you made your way to the door.

Immediately a worker at Nekoma greeted you at the door as others passed by. "You are Sawamura Y/n, yes?"he asked. "Yes, I am, why do you ask?"

"Well then the principal is looking for you, he will discuss your schedule and such, follow me", he said.
You nodded as he led you to the principal's office.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Sir I have Sawamura Y/n", the teacher said as he opened the door to the principal's office. "Ah Miss Sawamura, please come in, I must discuss some things with you", the principal said in glee.

You thanked the worker who guided you here and walked over to the principal. You pulled a chair and sat across from him.

"Alright Sawamura before classes start I'm gonna show you around the school, that way you won't get lost", the principal said.

"If at any point you do get lost, don't be afraid to ask teachers or students that are nearby, there are many 1st years like you who aren't familiar with the school either", he chuckled.

"Thank you, sir, I appreciate it", you said as you bowed. "Of course, Oh, and before I show you around, here is your schedule", he said as he handed you your schedule.

You thanked him again as you both made your way out of his office. He showed you all the different areas of the school, each area had a department of a different subject.