Fuck you.

Astrid POV.

I rolled my bags down to the cabin I was staying in, I opened the door to see the same boy, he had black hair with green highlights his eyes red and puffy like he had been crying "are you okay..?" I whispered getting his attention, "oh uh yeah." His voice croaked, "are you sure?" I asked, he let out a sigh, I sat down next to him on his bed "you can talk to me I know we just met but I'm all ears" I said and I really did mean that, I want to know why he's so upset, he let out a soft sniffle before speaking "you know Courtney?" He sighed, "not personally but I heard about her why?" I asked confused, "she cheated on me for Gwen." He mumbled, my heart sunk at the words. I felt so bad...
He didn't deserve that, why didn't she just tell him that she liked someone else she didn't have to cheat,There was a slight pause just the sound of wind, "I am.." I paused sighing "so sorry.." I said expanding my hands so he can hug me if he likes, his face gained colour looking at my hands and he leaned into me hugging me softly, we sat like that him crying on my shoulder, I rubbed his back gently when the door opened.
A Girl walked in she had Brown hair freckles all together she looked quite pretty, then another girl walked in, Gwen...
The two were laughing Duncan still crying on my shoulder quietly sniffling, I realise that's Courtney..
They both looked at me and Duncan making eye contact Courtney's face looking fumed with anger.
"Duncan.." I whispered, he lifted his head and saw them both standing there in annoyance.
"Are you two done." Courtney said crossing her hands scoffing, I Cleared my fault but before I knew it Duncan  stood  up, "go away Courtney." He said sternly, "or what going to cry to you're new misses?" She said smirking, my mind was scrambled all I felt was anger, I stood up clearly pissed, everyone stared at me instantly, "if I remember you're mad because I was comforting Duncan." I said, "he's MY boyfriend, back off." Courtney said walking closer to me pushing his finger tip on my nose "YOU FUCKING CHEATED" Duncan screamed loud enough for the other cabins to run over, Courtney stood there in shock Gwen behind her then she looked at me.
"THIS IS YOU'RE FAULT!." She screamed pointing her finger nail to my chest pushing it, I feel backwards hitting my head on the bedside table. I stood up brushing off myself "HOW!?" I screamed, thee was banging on the door as well as yelling coming from other teenagers, Duncan was getting ice for my head Gwen had left annoyed so it was just me and Courtney, "YOU STOLE DUNCAN FROM ME!" She squealed pushing me towards the wall again, "STOP!" I demanded, she slapped me hard leaving a mark on my face I pushed her over into the door then punching her hard, the door handle moved Courtney was Crying and I heard Duncan screaming my name, I zoned out, my thoughts took over..
Monster.
Idiot.
You hurt Duncan's Ex.
Boyfriend stealer.
Weak.

I began to cry, I punched Courtney over and over again when I felt a large object go through my chest, I looked down to see a stick end under my breast /start of my rib, I began to cry more.
"F-fuck..." I whispered, the door unlocked and I fell backwards holding my hand I've over my mouth, I didn't even hurt Courtney I just threatened her.. all the punches were fake..
Everything got blurry.
I heard Duncan screaming my name and shaking me, with all the strength I had left I screamed.

"DAD HELP!!!"

A/N~Who do you guys thing Astrid's dad is?