EP 466

ALASMINE SCENE

(The smoke took form of Ginu. He was smiling. Alasmine were looking at him in shock.)

Ginu - I don't snatch away anything, I am Genie! 

Aladdin - Genie?

Ginu - The one who rubbed the lamp, raise your hand.

(Aladdin quickly raised his hand.)

Ginu - Ha ha! Because from now on, wherever you go, I go. Ha ha!

(He snapped his fingers and returned to his normal size and went near Aladdin.)

What is your order for me, Master?

Aladdin - I? Master? You called me Master?

Ginu - Yes......

(Aladdin laughed. He turned towards Yasmine.)

Aladdin - He called me Master!

Yasmine (smiled and chuckled) - I heard!

Aladdin - Master! Say it again! Say it again!

Ginu - Master!

(Aladdin screamed out of joy, Yasmine giggled.)

ANGOOTHI CHAAP SCENE

(Baazu entered the cave and stopped near Angoothi Chaap.)

Angoothi Chaap - What good news do you have, Baazu?

(Baazu showed him the scene of Alasmine and Ginu.)

Angoothi Chaap - Junior is back! He looks cuter than before! Aladdin, Yasmine and Ginu have met! Zafar, start counting your days! Now your game will end!

ZAFAR SCENE

(Zafar was alone in his room, talking to himself.)

Zafar - Only I have the right to own the Black Lamp, and the one who will help me get my right, will meet me after 3 days, at Jashn-E-Shagird.

(He picked up a goblet and drank from it.)

Lady Rukhsaar will give me the most talented and worthy student of that school. Black Lamp......will be mine soon.

(He sat on a seat.)

Now, the virtuous will lose. And, Zafar will win. Devil's true friend, Zafar. I am Ayyar (wicked magician)....

(He kicked the goblet kept on the table.)

Zafar.

ALASMINE SCENE

Aladdin - In childhood, I heard stories of your father!

Ginu - Heh?

Aladdin - No no........... I heard stories about my father from you in childhood.

(Yasmine was trying to control her laugh.)

Ginu - What?

Aladdin - I mean...... In childhood, I heard stories about you from my father.

Ginu - Okay! okay!

Aladdin - I wanted to become your Master! But, I never thought I will really be your Master someday! You are really in front of me! I always thought how you looked! But now I saw you! You look just like humans!

(Yasmine was admiring Aladdin. He was so excited. She was really proud of Aladdin.)

But why do you have smoke instead of legs?

Ginu - Smoke instead of legs........................

(He looked down. He made and angry face, snapped his fingers and flew a little away from Aladdin in the air. Ginu again snapped his fingers and a mirror appeared. He looked at himself. He snapped his fingers and appeared in front of Aladdin.)