EP 509

PALACE SCENE

(Zafar and Zeher were on the Palace balcony.)

Zeher - So Bhaijaan, what is your decision?

Zafar - To test Aladdin and Yasmine. And I have also taken the decision to send that traitor far away from here.

Aladdin - It's strange! I was thinking the same thing about you, Zafar!

(Zafar and Zeher were facing the balcony so they couldn't see Aladdin.)

Zafar - Who has dared to call me by my name?

(They turned around and saw Aladdin. He was hiding a knife behind his back.)

Prince Aladdin! My warrior! Behetareen! Tell me, what brings you here? And where's my other warrior, your partner?

Aladdin (thought) - I have come here to settle old accounts, Zafar. I will finish you today.

(Aladdin was glaring at Zafar.)

Zafar - Your attitude seems different today. Should I say something? This attitude suits a warrior!

Aladdin - Be careful, you find my attitude good today, it will prick you tomorrow. I mean...it's due to your company.

(To Zeher.)

I want to talk to him alone.

(To Zafar and Zeher.)

He has changed many lives. He has taught many people a lesson. It's my turn now...to learn from him.

Zeher - What will you talk to him about?

(Aladdin was about to say something...)

Zafar - It's between a student and a teacher. Why should we tell you? Am I right, Aladdin?

(Aladdin nodded. Zeher started to leave the room, eyeing Aladdin suspiciously. Aladdin successfully hid the knife from her. After Zeher was out of the room...)

Aladdin (thought) - It's better if we keep our motive a secret till revenge is complete.

Zafar - I know your secret, Prince.

Aladdin - What?

Zafar - You got caught, Aladdin.

Aladdin (thought) - Before he makes a move, I must do my work.

Zafar - Remove the thought of what you came to do here from your mind. It's not required.

Aladdin - What do you think? Why did I come here?

Zafar - A student is questioning his teacher! Behetareen! I know...I know that you are here to...to thank me. Listen! Because of me, you became useful...I mean capable. Did I say anything wrong?

Aladdin - Not at all. The reason is you.

Zafar - I knew it! I knew it, but a good student doesn't bow in front of his teacher...

(Zafar hugged Aladdin.)

Instead he embraces him.

(Aladdin was ready to push the knife in Zafar's back but...)

Aladdin (thought) - If I wish, I can kill you right now, Zafar. Because, you have dishonest all your life. But even at the time of death, I will show decency. I will not kill you from back, but from the front.

(Aladdin again hid the knife behind his back.)

RUKHSAAR SCENE

(She was standing in front of the statues.)