EP 497

MAIN HALL SCENE

(Everyone was in the hall, except Shifaan. Alasmine and Ginu were all together. Chatar Patar was on Yasmine's arm.)

Zafar - Is everyone here? Let's begin the training.

(Shifaan came running inside.)

Shifaan (to Zafar) - F...Fighter, forgive me...

(Zafar started was walking towards Shifaan, but was stopped by Rukhsaar's voice.)

Rukhsaar - Sultan! Sultan, I know that you don't forgive or praise, but punish. But if you wish to punish, then punish me. Shifaan was with me. He was helping me in serving breakfast to the kids.

(Zafar stayed silent for a moment. Then spoke...)

Zafar - Go! I forgive you both!

(To Shifaan.)

But henceforth, you should not be late.

(To Rukhsaar.)

And henceforth, you will not interfere.

(To Shifaan.)

Now, go!

(Shifaan joined the rest of the students. Zafar walked to Yasmine.)

Zafar - I don't know why I feel that girls should not be involved in this mission. Girls are weak.

(Yasmine immediately got angry.)

Yasmine (giving Sultana vibes) - You feel wrong! Girls are anything but weak. You have to give us a chance, and you will give us a chance!

Zafar - Don't you think you're too fearless? Ordering a Sultan?

Yasmine (giving Sultana vibes) - Sultan? You said you are bored of being a Sultan, you are a Fighter. And about being fearless, those who are right, fear no one.

Zafar - I don't have time to give chances.

Yasmine (giving Sultana vibes) - You are giving boys a chance, right? Then, you have give us one too.

Zafar - This brought back old memories! 

Yasmine - Old memories?

Zafar - Long time ago, there was Sultana, just like you. You remind me of her.

[Flashback :-

Yasmine (giving Sultana vibes) - Enough! Now I will not let you harm my people and my dear ones!

Flashback ends]

Same style! Same arrogance! Same spirit!

Yasmine (giving Sultana vibes) - Not possible! No one is like is like Yasmine! No one was, is, or will be like Yasmine.

Aladdin (thought) - I agree, no one can be like my Yasmine.

Yasmine (giving Sultana vibes) - And I thought that you were choosing the best student, not the best boy. Test us, I'm sure we'll surprise you. 

Zafar - Okay. The training is not going to be easy for all of you. You will face a lot of pain, but I am looking for a person, who can bear that pain and not give up. And the one who will give up, will get punished by me. I want everyone out immediately.

(He left. Everyone started going out.)

Aladdin (to Yasmine) - Wow, Yasmine! You made Zafar speechless!

Ginu (to Yasmine) - He had no choice but to agree!

Chatar Patar (to Yasmine) - You are great, Sis!

Yasmine (smiling) - Thank you! But listening to his words, I instantly got angry, how can he say that girls are weak?!