shivam meets Priya🥰🥰🥰

Shivam pov-
Today iam meeting an important person who is gonna help me gain more strength to become the pm.

Becoming the prime minister is my goal and I won't take any risks to it . And it is one of the main reasons that I don't interact with any female that can tarnish my reputation and simultaneously reduce my chances to become pm. Like seriously I don't think anyone wants a womaniser be their leader. And I also belong to a political family my grandfather was the finance minister in his period and it was also his dream to be the pm but unfortunately we lost him .

I was in my thoughts when we reached the hotel. I get down from my car and move towards the vip way

I go the room where I have to meet the person. I ask my security to stay outside and not to come inside

I step in the room and shake hands with Mr. Adhikari an industrialist. We started talking and we were offered drinks I took one and stared drinking after sometime I started feeling drowsy I realised that something was wrong with my drink and I observed my surroundings only to find that my opponent and Mr.Adhikari talking.
Then I realised it was a trap and without their notice I got out of the room . I could not judge where iam going neither I find anyone from my security. Ahhh what is happening with me . That Adhikari iam not gonna leave him.

Priya pov-

I entered the party and my friends and I just sat there a creepy is just looking at me. These men I just hate them . Yes I hate men means I just cannot bring myself to trust them maybe that is the reason why I cannot think of getting married.

I drink a glass of water and I just sat there for some time. I got a call from hospital for an emergency so I leave the party. I came out and I see a man stumbling . I think he is druk. He was about to fall and I caught him.

I got lost in his ocean blue eyes. I realised we were starting at each other. I asked " where are your friends sir " and he jst stared at me and limped in my arm oh god he is so heavy then I thought to book a room and leave him here .

I called my assistant and asked him to book a room and took him to that room and laid him on the best. Phew and I realised I have to leave to hospital run Priya run. I went to parking and drove back to hospital.

I completed my surgery and drove back to my house and sleep.

I opened my eyes to alarm sound. And I went for a jog and freshen up. Iam a very religious person so I do Pooja everyday and Iam a huge believer of Mahadev.

After getting ready for hospital I was just leaving and my mom called. 

" Hello Amma."
Mom- " where were you yesterday"

"At a party. Why are you asking?"
Mom- " with whom"

"Noone Amma I went alone "
Mom - "don't lie you were with minister Shivam rathore and that news is allover media"

" What who Shivam rathore Amma " . " I just went to my friends cocktail party"
Mom - " don't lie and your nanna ( father ) wants to talk to you so come home right now. And the line went off.
I open news app only to see yesterday's video of me taking that man to the hotel room . Like what he is a minister oh my god I really owe an explanation to my parents I is depicted so wrongly here.

I packed my luggage to leave to the airport. Iam on my way to airport and I see many vehicles stopping my way. I get down to see what is the problem and someone closed my nose with something and everything appeared dark .

Shivam pov-

I woke up in a hotel room and my head hurts Iam sure something has been really wrong and I can feel it in my gut and I called my assistant for the car and started leaving the hotel

My assistant arrived with the car. He appeared to be really tensed and apprehended. I asked him what's wrong and he handed me my iPad and there was a video of me . I was not sober and a girl was carrying me to a hotel room.

I can feel anger building up in my body I shouted at him " find this girl and gather all her information in an hour. " He replied " I already did sir " in a submissive tone and handed me a file . I open it and my eyes stuck at the beautiful girl and I realised what Iam doing. I started to read about her

Name- Dr Priya Narayan
Profession- neuro surgeon
Family- mother, father and brother
Education- Mbbs from AIIMS, and Ms neurology from Harvard
Relationship status- single
Other - born and brought up in Hyderabad. Belong to a conservative Telugu bramhin family. Recently shifted to india after studying in Harvard.
Sincere at work and no history of any kind of involvements in any kind of shady things. Very calm , composed, ambitious and avoids any kind of fights and chaos

Intresting " do you think there will be any involvement of her in yesterday's incident " I asked my assistant
" No sir you limped on her so she just booked a room and left you there " " the video which is shown in the media is only the half and she was going to airport this morning and we captured her and kept her in the resort "
" Good take me to the resort " " make arrangements for my wedding iam getting married today "

" With whom sir " after chuckling darkly I responded" Dr.priya Narayan nahhh Dr.priya shivam rathore arrange sharp shooters at her house in Hyderabad and ask them to be alert ."
" Are we going to kill her parents sir "
" No just to blackmail her " I can't afford any mistakes what if that Adhikari captures her and blackmails to give any statement about me if she stays near to me then no-one can question anything. And anyway iam kind of attracted to her like a innocent and sincere girl at the same time without any history is hard to find anyway she will live as my wife or else I have to kill her.

That's it for today hope you all will like my story

Vinayaka chaviti shubakankshalu( happy ganesh chaturthi) cause I'm a Telugu so bye meet you all in the next chapter please drop some suggestions....