meeting rathore family

Vishwanath rathore - father
Manjari rathore - mother
Gauri rathore - grandmother
Nalini rathore - choti ma
Mahesh rathore - chote papa
Avika rathore - sister
Abeer rathore - brother
Karthik rathore - cousin brother
Maira rathore - cousin sister

Vishwanath rathore - fatherManjari rathore - motherGauri rathore - grandmotherNalini rathore - choti ma Mahesh rathore - chote papaAvika rathore - sisterAbeer rathore - brotherKarthik rathore - cousin brotherMaira rathore - cousin sister

Rathore palace

Shivam pov-
I see shock in everyone's eyes I started speaking " yeh meri dharampatni Priya shivam rathore hum ne aaj shaadi Karli " ( she is my wife Priya shivam rathore we got married today)

Everybody were suprised and started speaking among themselves.
My grandmother ordered one of the staff to bring aarti ki thal . I released a sharp breath that I didn't know I was holding . I glanced at Priya only to find her lookin down I squeezed her hand in assurance and she just stared at me and again Started looking down . Mom started doing our aarti I find her a little happy . We entered our house hmm our house feels nice . I saw her fainting and I immediately caught her and lifted her in my arms. " Abeer call doctor " . " Ji Bhai ". I took her to our room and gently placed her on bed . And took her hand in my hand and coaxed it a little bit . The doctor came and checked her I was getting restless and then she said " she just fainted of stress and exhaustion ."
I thanked the doctor and Abeer went to drop her .

I went out of the room and a lot of questioning looks were on me . I started speaking " I got married to her with reasons and I request all of you to treat her like our family and no one would ask her anything she did whatever I asked her to do so please don't question her " . Elders were shocked and the youngsters were looking at me with a teasing smile . I shook my head and came back to my room .

There was a knock on the door . I opened the door there was my maa choti maa and my sisters . " Move out of our way " my maa commanded . I moved away they had a few clothes and jwellery . " When Priya wakes up inform us " . They left all those things in the room and left . Almost after an hour she woke up . I asked her " kaisa feel kar rahi hain aap " . For which she just nodded I called one of the staff members to bring luch for her . After a couple of minutes someone knocked the door I opened the door to see my mom with the food and she smiled affectionately at Priya and she just gave a nervous smile to mom . She came and served her food and started feeding her with her own hands but Priya shook her head and attempted to take the plate but mom said " apni maa ko bhi aise hi mana karti kya " priya shook her head mom continued " exactly tum mere liye mere bachon se alag nahin ho aur mujhe bhi maa hi bulana thik hain."
Priya nodded . After feeding her mom asked her to change her clothes. She came out wearing a simple saree

I think by now the drug effect has to be completely gone in her body I don't know why she is not speaking maybe she is really silent

I think by now the drug effect has to be completely gone in her body I don't know why she is not speaking maybe she is really silent . Mom took her outside to introduce to our family and she joined her hands infront of everyone and touched their feet and took blessings . Hmm not bad all elders are impressed by her by now .

She looked lost and tired so mom asked her to rest and it is also night by now so I just took her to our room only to get surprised god who decorated the room she was standing playing with the hem of her saree . I just took the card that was placed on the table . Congratulations Bhai and bhabhi a small gift from us enjoy...
These brats now what am I supposed to explain her .

" Priya " I called she just turned towards me with a questioning look " don't worry I won't do anything and this was done by my siblings as they think it is a love marriage so I apologise from their side " clearing her throat she asked " where is my phone " melodiously she has a very sweet voice . " Oo so you can speak mujhe laga aap gungi ho " . " Huh "  " Telugu ki bacchi shayad isse Hindi nahi aati " she again said " Telugu ki bacchi kisko bola " I suprisingly said " aapko hindi aati hai " she looked at me like I have grown horns " you were born and brought up in South so I thought you don't know Hindi " she just nodded and asked " aapne mere sawal ka jawab nahin diya " hayee this aap from her mouth sounds so good I just took her phone from my pocket and gave her . She took it from my hands and called someone and started speaking in Telugu which I don't know a bit . After completing she just turned to me and said that her parents wish to meet me I said said that I will arrange their arrival safely tomorrow and ask her parents to be ready in the morning as them travelling alone is not safe for them she just nodded huhh again the silence took over the room . Slicing the silence my phone rang so I went out to talk

I returned after talking only to find her sleeping on couch uncomfortably on couch I just shook my head and picked her up and gently placed her on the bed without waking her up . Because of weakness she was in deep sleep and I changed my clothes and asked one my female staff to go to her house and get all her things and necessary items and laid on sofa looking at her innocent face . I wonder how she will adjust with me and my family I hope she does quickly otherwise our truth will be exposed. After a lot of thinking I just slept....

That's it for today .
Bye everyone and take care
I will try to update daily and do give some suggestions.