date night with Mrs rathore

Shivam pov

Sun rays hit our room and I wake up and felt heaviness on my chest I looked down to find my Butterfly peacefully sleeping I controlled my urge to kiss her lips I attached my lips to her forehead and she started moving in her sleep

Good morning I said she just looked at me and again softly landed on my chest hugging my torso I just tightened my grip on her and started caressing her hair.

I woke up again and saw her drying her hair and her saree giving me a glance of her creamy waist I got up from bed and went to her. She did not notice me and I pinched her waist slightly she hissed and turned towards me allowing her hair slap my face I closed my eyes with the sensation and she just looked down with smile I took the vermilion and applied it on her hair line and kissed her cheek and caught her waist.
Aap free Hein Aaj she looked at me with questioning look and I said I thought ki mein aapko date pe le chalun. She looked at me and nodded and I pinched her waist and said words wifey she said yes

I went to washroom and freshen up and went down to mandir my wife was going to perform aarti so we performed it together and had our breakfast and left to work.

Priya POV

I was just thinking about my husband and his naughtiness he always does something that hitches my breath and even today about the date I was so shocked I never expected that he will take me on a date and iam really excited.

I went home after completing my work and started searching for clothes what should I wear then I saw a bag and It said open me I opened it and saw a beautiful saree and matching jwellery with it and a note which says

Please bless my eyes with gracing your presence in this dress

-Your husband 💕💕

I got ready went to the porch and I saw his driver opening car door for me and he took me to a place which I don't know and he asked me to go into the tress I have never been to such place before it was full of trees and there was a way and one of...

I got ready went to the porch and I saw his driver opening car door for me and he took me to a place which I don't know and he asked me to go into the tress I have never been to such place before it was full of trees and there was a way and one of his bodyguards was escorting me

He showed me a way and I went into that and I saw the most beautiful place

It was full of fairy lights and roses and it was just gorgeous and I saw my husband with a huge bouquet.

I could not control my tears and kept crying he came to me and said

You don't like this it's ok we will goto some other place baby please don't cry. His voice had a pinch of disappointment and panic I shook my head saying no I love this it's so beautiful thank you so much and leaned onto his chest and put my arms around his waist he just put his arms around me and led to the table and made me sit on the chair and he sat on his knees wiping my face with kerchief and setting my hair and said I was so scared when you cried please don't cry I can't see you crying I just smiled and nodded.

We had our dinner and talked alot about everything.we came back to the palace and went to our room I was so tired to do anything I just changed my clothes and slept in my husband's warm embrace.

A little short chapter and i want share something with you all I always had a wish to buy Bhagavad Gita English version so my bestfriend gifted me one and I just want to thank her iam just so lucky to her.

Her name is sahiti my bestfriend who understands me more than anyone in this world

Thank you for reading
Jai shree ram