Joseph x male reader

Y/n is a male survivor, his main profession is a librarian, he is great for decoding and not bad for kitting.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
It was a match during the rainy weather and Y/n hated that. You may ask how can he hate this weather. That's because one of his abilities for decoding needs is trustworthy book he carries with him but now he has to be careful so the book doesn't get damaged. He's standing by a nearby cipher trying to cover the book under his clothes. "Damn it!", he says angrily,"Why the hell do I have to be the one who has to attend a match in this weather! Literally everyone knows that I'm useless in rain!" He is pissed and doesn't realise that a certain male can hear him in the photoword. (Yes, the hunter they're going against is Joseph and he already used his camera to create the photo word) Joseph leaves the photo word and sees the survivor not paying attention to his surroundings but only to his precious book. He gets closer to him and watches him. "This day can not get even worse," says the young male. Joseph would let him go since he got some feelings for him from the moment he saw him enter the Manor but he needed a win so he downed him while he wasn't paying the attention. "What the hell?" Y/n got startled the moment he got downed. "It can get worse." He says picking poor Y/n and placing him on the chair. He leans closer to him whispering:"What about you visit me after this match? We can have some tea and some snack and talk about your book problem and maybe find a solution." Y/n's face is slightly red from Joseph being so close to him. "I would love to." He says quietly, smiling and blushing. "I'll see you later then." He says while Y/n gets sent back to the Manor.
Other survivors weren't so happy about him getting g downed so easily but who cares. Our Y/n doesn't tend to talk much to them, he prefers to stay in his rooms or in the library and read books all the time or rest. He went to the hunter's side after some time. He befriended some of the hunters, like Wu Chang, Mark and Antonio. Luckily Antonio was the one to open the door. "Greetings Y/n, are you here to visit us today? Would you like to listen to a new melody I am working on?" He asks. Y/n looks around seeing almost no one except Bane. "I could listen to it since it doesn't seem that Joseph came back from the match yet. I'm here to pay him a visit." Y/n says smiling peacefully at Antonio. "Oh I see! Let me get you to his room. You can listen to my melody later. I'm surprised he finally invited you." Antonio says making Y/n confused. "What do you mean by finally inviting me?" Y/n asks while Antonio takes him or basically drags him into Joseph's room. "Don't worry. You'll see." He says leaving him in the room. Y/n was so confused yet he didn't mind. He took a glance at the room he was in. It was beautiful. There was a big bed and other stuff of course. He had a really big closet, that must fit all the outfits he got. (I'm literally manifesting that I'm going to be able to buy the Cinnamoroll one! I need it!) He looked on the window and the sun was setting. There was a chair and Y/n being tired sat in it of course. He was waiting for Joseph lol,img out of the window on the tress surrounding the Manor. His own thoughts were in his head, good ones but even bad ones. What he haven't noticed is Joseph entering the room standing behind him watching his beautiful peaceful face. "Sorry that I took so long, they had doctor and enchantress on the team." He says sighing and sitting on another chair in front of Y/n. "So about the book thing. We could make a water proof cover for it but that isn't the main reason you're here." He says leaning back into his seat crossing his legs. "I thought that it's only about the book." Says Y/n watching him. "Have you ever liked someone Y/n?" Joseph asked. "I don't know, I don't feel anything most of the time but only numb." He replies. "Alright then." Says Joseph looking away. "Why have you asked?" Asks Y/n confused. He starts to feel something deep inside his chest, a strange feeling, warm yet funny. Joseph stands up and leans close to him. Y/n starts to blush and the warm feeling gets stronger. "Bc I like you and don't know what to do..." says Joseph kissing Y/n. Y/n is surprised by the kind and the confession. He melts into the kiss, after some time they break the kiss in need for air. "Sorry...I know it was sudden but I needed to get this off my chest." He says gasping for air. I understand if you won't want to see me. After all we're both males so it would be kinda weird if other knew about this." Joseph says tilting his head. Y/n grabs his face and kisses him again. After the kiss he says: "I love you too." The both are happy and hug each other. Both of them being on the one chair looking out the window on the beautiful view.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Sorry for this oneshot not being the best
I wrote it really fast and it's kinda late for me
I hope you like it
Have a nice day :D