Painful time of the month (Frederick x female reader)

It was late evening and there was a heavy rain outside of the Oletus Manor. Most of the survivors and hunters were on their sides of the Manor chilling, eating warm food and doing things they like. Like talking to others or reading. Y/n on the other hand haven't came out of her room all day and it go most of the people worried, mainly Frederick was worried even though he hides it very well. Y/n's close friends and Frederick were in the kitchen discussing what's wrong. "I hope that she's alright," says Helena. All of them were worried, some more and some less. "Let's think about what could be wrong," says Martha. "Wait, what about we send someone to her room with the food. That person can also ask about how she and what's wrong," says Ada. They all look at Frederick. He notices them of course and says: "Why are you staring at me like that?" They look at each other and then again at Frederick. "You will go." Say all of them at the same time. He shrugs his shoulders and has the same expression as always. Ada goes to the counter and takes Y/n's food. She slowly goes to Frederick so she doesn't spill anything. "Bring this to her and ask if she's ok." She hands him the food. "Alright." He says and leaves the room. "How the hell can she have a crush on someone like him!?" Says Vera looking at her cup of tea. "I don't know but one thing that I know is that love is difficult." Says Ada. (Don't beat me up pls)

Some stuff:
Frederick liked Y/n since the first time he saw her in the Manor. He didn't understood why but he liked her, her personality and her eyes. He wished that her eyes would be looking into his own.

Door of Y/n's room:
Frederick is standing in front of Y/n's room holding her food. "Y/n? Could you open the door." He doesn't hear anything and places the tray with food on the floor. "I'm coming in." He says before opening the door, taking the tray, going inside and closing the door. He sees Y/n lying in the bed in tons of blankets. There's is a bottle of pain killers on her nightstand. Frederick places the food on the table that Y/n has in her room. "What's wrong Y/n?" He comes closer to her bed and sees that she's in pain. "It's nothing, you would probably not understand since you're a man." He got kinda mad but she has true. He knew about periods and what they are but he didn't knew everything about periods and what a pain can they have. "I feel like my guts are tearing apart. The pain is terrible and uncomfortable. I tried to do everything, eating pain killers, wrapping blanket around my waist and wearing baggy clothes but it doesn't help." She says tired and tearing up. "I want it to stop." She says lightly crying. Frederick not wanting to see her cry gets on her bed, cuddles to her and tries to calm her down. "I don't know how terrible the pain is and how uncomfortable it is but I'm here for you now. It's going to be alright." He says patting her back. "I'm sorry that I'm like this. I didn't wanted anyone see me like this." She says. "Don't worry Y/n. You're in pain." He says kissing her forehead. Y/n gets surprised and her cheeks get a light shade of red. "Frede-" she says quietly when he stops her with a finger on her mouth. "You know what you need? Take another pain killer and a nap. I will be here with you." He says laying both of them on the bed. He puts his hand around her waist protecting the blanket that is around her waist. Y/n could feel his warm body on her back. They lay there for some time until the pain killers start work in and Y/n starts to fall asleep out of the short amount of sleep. "I love you Frederick." She whispers while drifting to sleep. "I love you too." He says falling asleep as well.

Bonus:
After hours of waiting for Frederick to get the news about Y/n her friend walk to her room. They knock but don't hear anything. None of them wants to go in since they haven't heard anything but Ada opens the door. All of them see Y/n snuggled up to Frederick. "Aww." They whisper while looking at them. After few seconds they close the door and leave them alone.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hello everyone I'm back! I'm sorry about not writing any one shots but this one is here for you
I know the struggle of period pain and the fact that not everyone (mainly men) don't know how painful it is and get so I wrote this fanfiction
Happy new year!!!