DO YOU LIKE HURTING PEOPLE?

Credits to the artist: gaargoyle in tumbler

Blood and bullets are the only thing was in the floor of a random store in Musutafu. Late night and dark as the stars were shining down near the window and into the dark blood on the floor.

As a man with balaclava cried in fear with his legs broke and shattered that his broker bones was spiking out from it and beside him is his fellow partner with the same black balaclava was blown with his head as his plumps of brains tissues splewed out.

As footsteps was heard near him. He shook in fear who had attacked him and broke is legs and his blow his friends brain as he tried to crawl away to the exit with his hands. Finally the figure stood infront of him. He stopped crawling as he looked up and saw the unforgettable looks at the mysterious man. The man was wearing a bloody rubber chicken mask and wearing a brown letterman jacket that was bloody with either his friends blood or himself who was crawling. As under the jacket he wore a white t-shirt that was also stained in blood alongside with his blue blood stained jean jacket and some ragged blue shoes.

On his hands was his very own Carpenter's Delight dripping with blood and his left was his tape recorder. He crouched and looked down on his next victim with his dark beady chicken mask. As he face his tape recorder in front of him as he puts his thumb on the play button

"*Click*..Riprova, sarai plù fortunato..*Click*"

The last click sound made his spine chill as he remembered the click it made and the next thing he knew his friend died likewise. As his tape recorder backed away he looked at his other arm and saw it was raised above his head ready to bash him. Before he could scream. A satisfying bash was heard followed by the sound of blood splewing out of his temple. The man was done... He then walked out from the store and went into his gray looked alike DeLorean car as it drove away into his safe spot...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With another sun shining out in the clear blue sky making a good day for others...

Except for the police...

Sirens were blaring out infront of the store where the chicken masked finished his job. Police tape were lined out infront of the entrance and the shattered and broken windows as some civilians were looking from afar out of curiosity as they crowded in front of the police who were guarding a line front of them.

In the inside was officers that were checking for evidence for such in the place as the forensics in white was either inspecting the blood of the two blown headed thiefs or taking a picture for some research further as an unfortunate newbie was vomiting out inside a plastic bag with his friend patting his sick friend.

When a man walked below the tape as he went in the store. He was a tall man with short, black hair and somewhat rectangular black eyes.

He wore a tan overcoat and matching hat, underneath which he wears a black suit, a green tie at his neck with matching slacks, and dress shoes. Meet Detective Tsukauchi Naomasa.
As he scanned the store a officer greeted the man

He saluted the detective "Detective sir..." He spoke in his usual tone for the higher ups

"Report..."

"Two unidentified people. We're killed on scene, two are still being searched by the DVI team, the two people were brutally executed on the head. Both was seen to be killed by a hammer as the other one had his legs blown..." The officer tried to explain as he stammered some of the words. As he too was disgusted and terrified of the scene

"Good god... Just... Are there any trace or evidence of the killer?" The detective recompose himself. As the officer just shook his head "We don't know sir... Apparently no trace other than the found footage we found on the security cameras... But they are still getting encrypted as for some reason the recording was corrupted"

The detective mentally noted as he thought for possible outcomes from the mysterious killers intent for further notice unknowingly he was watched by a person that was similar gray car as he watched him from afar. Almost half of his face was hidden in the dark shade of shadows. He looked behind his shoulder at the back of the passenger seat was boxes labelled things and stuff as one small box stand out as it wrote "P" in the middle with a marker, he revved up his car as it zooms out from the suburbs into his new place and city of Musutafu, Japan. Not knowing that he will change in every way of the city...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Rewrite yay... Sorry for not uploading this story. I'm just being lazy... And should I delete the other book... My writing was shit but idk if it's good rn tho anyway bye)