A 'SLICE' OF LIFE*

(* is an extra chapter)

Blood was sprayed through the hallways like spilled paint. As the walls were covered with blood, brain matter and flesh of the goons that their head were blown off like watermelon.

The chicken man was present among the dead bodies. His hands were fully covered with blood and his outfit was soaked too. His bat was snapped and broken yet it was sharp like a spear. And in front of him is a person with gray latex and red outlines across his arms and legs. His mask was red crimson as it only covers his eyes and on top reveal some dull points like horns. His left arm was snapped until the bones were visible and his right was twisted and bended. His legs were smashed into pieces. He cried and sob of the pain yet fear still contains him as he kept gazing the only person who did it all.

When suddenly he felt something tugged behind his collar as his spine chilled when he saw the chicken man dragging him to the balcony. As the hero was near the railing as he felt something covered his neck. It was a rope... As the he tied it like a suicide knot he slowly pushed the man by the collar seemingly to fall by the hands of him.

"P-please, don't do this... I'll give you anything!, just please don't kill me..." He pleaded for help, as the chicken man tilted his head. The hero thought that he is tilting in curiosity yet he didn't know what lies behind the mask.

"L-look m-my money will contracted to my assistant if you just let- ME!" He was cutt of when he let go of his collar and caught him again. Like he was playing with his food...

"O-or o-on second thought, m-my money are in 240-1171, Tokuzen. Y-yeah j-just go there and say I invit-" He didn't finished his words as jacket finally let go of his collar letting him fall and choked on the rope he was tied in...

As the hero corpse dangled on his neck as his lifeless body was getting eaten by crows and birds when a bright flash covered it and making the birds flew. As the police were capturing evidence by this sudden serial killer on the loose, some of them are terrified and some were frustrated for having to much case for a month. Even though it's been a month a mysterious occurrence kept happening from burglars and muggers... To Hero/Heroine and Yakuza's. What terrified them more is that whoever or whatever that kills them has a brutal killing methods simple and fast yet dangerous and gory in the same time.

"Got any heads up?" The detective asked the random officer as he shook his head and says every detail of the crime scene.

As he heard the notes, the detective sighed in frustration never getting any evidence other then blood and corpse they found. Heck no footprints nor fingerprint was present only the victims were.

"God, what kind of damn psycho would do this?" The officer said to himself

"A goddamn maniac who do this like an adrenaline junkie"

Whoever who it is. Big or small. Old or young, they would fine this bastard and put him into a cell once and for all...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As he closed the door of his gray DeLorean he sighed and looked at his new and clean clothes he wore and looked at black plastic black that is for sure his bloody clothes. As he walked to his apartment he suddenly bump into someone familiar, Izuku Midoriya.

"A-ah sorry I didn-, Oh hi Y/n..." He called your 'name' you never tell your name after all but why would you. But at least he called you Y/n so it won't be an awkward conversation calling you Guy or dude all the time...

Y/n only waved at him and went into his apartment leaving the broccoli behind as he sighed and went continued on what he was doing.

As Y/n was infront of his apartment he turned and twist the knob and pushed it and reveal his room when suddenly everything felt static and in a blink of an eye everything was gloomy and dark. The only light source came in the middle of his living room so dim and yellow, and his place is filled with trash and dirt alongside with flys buzzing around. When static was felt again the door behind him closed and he was infront of his couch that was empty now is present by a chicken masked man that looks like him with his jacket and everything but all looks yellow, probably from the dim light above them both. He crossed his legs and looked at Y/n with his beady eyes.

"You won't stop. Won't you?" He asked as his voice were static and distorted yet perfect pitch and sounded husky for some reason

"I know you won't. Even if you wanted to stop. You couldn't"

"So... If you ever wanted to stop. I suggest to do right here, right now... Because if you don't..."

"Consequences and punishment are a bitch"

Then the similar static sound and feeling on his head came again and he was back into his apartment in the same spot he was standing but no dim lights nor flys buzzing. Ever since he retrieve the mask. This events kept happening, even from moving from Miami. He keep following him... No matter what.

He mentally sighed. As he went into the bathroom and put down the plastics bag with his bloody clothes near the washing machine. He took off his clothes and went showering.

As the knob if the shower squeak and the flowing water stopped. He stepped out from the shower and takes his towel to dry himself. As he looked over to the mirror revealing his scars alongside with his hot and lean body with some marks of bullets possibly from the war he had.

He traced alongside the scars on his body. As flashbacks of the war reminded him of everything. The sound of bullets, the scream and blood gurgling sounds, and his friends dying on him. And his lieutenant, his friend, Nicke, Beard.... His only friend and-

*DING-DONG*

The bell ringed inside his apartment, as he wrapped the towel around his waist. And went to the door as he pulled it and reveal the delivery pizza girl. She had a green dark hair and a bang covering her right eye, her body was damn hot, her chest wasn't that big but was big enough and her thighs were in perfection. Her waist is slightly wide and her chest was either a C or a B either way it's fine. she wore those red uniform of the pizza delivery on her left hand was his pizza and the right was her phone that's she's engrossed too.

"Normal pepperoni with extra cheese and-" She turned her gazed from her phone to you as she scanned you from head to toe. She then realize that she was caught on looking at you when she blushed and handed over your pizza.

You took the pizza and handed over the money. Where do you get the money. Possibly before you open the door. As she also retrieve the money as she tried to look at your body again when the door closed.

She sighed either from disappointment or the awkward moment from the look.
"I look liked a damn idiot... Ugh..." She muttered and facepalmed herself as she walked to her bike and putting on her helmet. She then drove off to somwhere else.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Note that I forgor the story of MHA and possibly miss a lot of lore and things because I stopped watching it because all of them are dumb no offense)