Chapter two - TownsPeople

...

The Main village was 25-30 minutes away. But judging on how slow the donkeys speed ,it's gonna take more time to get there. Maria was blabbing about her friends and friends drama, and how she is in love with a kid who drinks coffee a lot.

" And one time! He told his friends who told my friends who told me that he thinks I'm bonita! He's so sweet! "

Maria says as she covers her bright red face looking away from me.

" Awww, that's so cute! But it's really weird he drinks a lot of coffee, anyways are we close?"
I say looking ahead.

" Yea! We gotta go this way everyday for school! You might go to school with me if you stay with us , imagine how fun that would be Y/n! "

" Maybe... I haven't decided what to do yet, but it does sound fun " I smile on the thought if it did happen.

" Y/n, after I help you drop off the products at the market with you, can I go see my friends? I haven't seen them in a long long time!"

" Sure! I'll just explore the town for a couple of hours, but then we gotta head back so your Mami doesn't get worried! "

" Okay! " Maria smiled .

...

" OKAY! I think that's the last box! " I said panting, I'd moved in all of the crates from the wagon into the main village grocery shop. Luis, the person who ran the market gave me a check.

" gracias señorita, We were almost out of supplies! Tell Mariana I said I appreciate for all of this. " Luis says scratching back of his head Looking from afar.

" No problem! Maria is gonna be hanging out with her friends for a bit, so um do you know any art stores near by? "

" Sí! It's a few blocks behind that bakery over there! It's small and kinda hard to spot, the sign is dark green."

" Thank you! Have a good day Luis !! "
I wave to Luis and speed walk away in excitement as he waves back. On the way walking to the art shop people kept looking and staring at me. Maybe there's something on my face? Maybe it's my hair?

A little girl walked by and pointed at me and was about to say something to her mother than her mom slaps her arm and smiles at me. Weird..

That Moms POV :

" DONT DO THAT!!! We don't point at strangers hija! " I screamed quietly at her.

" But Mami they look weird "

" Maybe they're new here , don't judge on anyone hija, that's bad. "

" okay okay "

My daughter starts picking her nose as I look back at the person. She was right she does look weird, and new. Like she doesn't even belong here. Weird.

YOUR POV :

I finally reach it to the art store! Outside of the building was made out of bricks and had a green sign saying " arte de las estrellas ", there was a few art pieces hanging outside of the building which was beautiful, and had painted birds and flowers on the front walls. I opened the door and saw an old man working in the front desk. He did a small wave at me, as I did it back.

I run up to the sketch books aisle . OH MY GOD!!! It's been awhile since I drew or painted! I smelled the sketch books and grabbed an 8 x 10 sketch book, pencils, pencil sharpener. I went up to the paints and admired all of the colors available. I sat down on the floor looking at the bottom shelf. Then a girls voice popped out of nowhere.