Chapter 3 - Hanging out with an madrigal

(Hiya! Sleepyhead here! Before you start reading I'm so sorry that this chapter came out 2-3 weeks later, I had to caught up to school and I am failing 2 classes right now but I'm trying to get back on my feet! Anywho I'll try to post another chapter next week or on Monday, enjoy y'all !)

                                            🐛{ Songs : HARANA -EraserHead } 💫

"Psst wake up!", I open my eyes slowly and saw Maria at the end of my bed all dressed up looking straight at me with tired eyes.

" Maria? W-what time is it?" I said yawning stretching my legs.

" um, 5:30. I wanna go to the marke right now! " she replied climbing into my bed.

" Maria it's too early! Wait till like 8:30 or something, I wanna sleep "

" Please! I wanna see my friends right now! "

" they're probably sleeping right now too! Go back to bed! " I turned around and covered myself in my soft (F/C) blanket. Maria groaned and walked away slamming my door. "Great now I'm wide awake" I thought as I got up stretching myself. I went to my closet and opened it looking for new clothes today. I felt so bad for what I said yesterday to Latica. Maybe I was overreacting, I lost my first chance of making a friend but at least I was gonna hang out with that girl I met yesterday. What was her name? Oh yea Mirabel. I still don't believe they have magical powers, maybe I was being delusional yesterday.

I pulled out a white top with puffy long sleeves with a beautiful pattern of lace at the end. Then a brown pants/brown skirt with the same pattern of lace at the bottom too. I grabbed a bracelet with a butterfly on it, and grabbed my tote bag. I looked out of the window behind my bed and saw Mariana working on the crops with a wooden chair next to her with her favorite cup of coffee sitting in it. and saw Maria from a far carrying eggs out of the chicken coop. I went outside to start my daily chores.

Mirabel POV :

During breakfast,

I was speed-running eating my food, eating it like it was the last meal I'll ever have, I felt so excited and bright about having someone new in the Encanto I could be friends with! No one wouldn't be friends with me since I wasn't gifted, I remember a girl only being friends with me to get to close with Camilo, I hated that.

" Mirabel, ¿Por qué tienes prisa? " Abuela asked as she took a sip of her jasmine tea.

( ¿Por qué tienes prisa? ; why are you in a rush? )

" I'm hanging out with someone today! I just wanna finish my chores before seeing them! " I replied to my Abuela as I finished the last bite of my breakfast.

" Are you sure it isn't one of your imaginary friends? " Camilo joked as I looked at him with daggers in my eye across from the table

" Geez sorry, I was just joking " Camilo rolled his eyes and finished his 2nd plate of food

" Camilo you know how bad your prima need friends at least be nice and be glad you are the most popular boy in town. " Abula gets up and glances at me wiping off her dress, I felt like somone stabbed a stake down my heart, I guess everything was fixed about the family expect for a few things.

" Don't forget the part of the most flirtatious boy in town "

Dolores jumps in.

" and the most bratty one too " Isabella joked as it made me chuckled a bit as Camilo looked at Isabela angry. 

" whatever, at least I'm prettier then you rata fea "

( Rata Fea ; Ugly rat )

Camilo replied earning an smirk on his face with Isabella grew a cactus into Camilo face " OW! " the whole table laughed expect for Abuela.