Prologue. | How did i get here?

2nd pov.

Your alarm woke you up, signaling that it was time to get ready for school (hell), you look at the time, 5:00...

"Why the fuck do i always have to wake up at this hour..." You muttered to yourself as you reluctantly got up from the bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

5:30 AM

After getting ready, you went to school, walking along the sidewalk and observing things. You see a dog getting fed by someone... 2 cats fighting... and generally just other people walking around to who knows where.

6:00 AM

You arrive at your school and see a few people going in the building. You follow after them and start walking up the stairs to go to your classroom. After a few minutes of walking, you arrive at your classroom and open the door; there's no one here yet. You sit down at your desk, started contemplating life and doing whatever on your phone while waiting for everyone else.

7:00 AM

Stuendts start flooding in the classroom, you check the time. "30 minutes left..." You thought to yourself as you continued playing on your phone.

7:29 AM

You put your phone away, the teacher went in the classroom and started class. You looked outside the window with your e/c eyes, you remember it's April, the start of blossoming season. You see sakura trees just outside... "How beautiful." You thought and continued staring at the sakura trees until the end of class. (crazy how you didn't get called out 😦, anyways bye.)

8:00 AM

You snapped out of your daze when the teacher said class is over, students immediately start packing up their things to go to the next class, you follow along with their actions and start packing up as well. After that, you walked outside you classroom and approached your next class. You saw a few people talking amongst themselves, but you didn't look in their direction out of respect.

8:16 AM

You stopped walking when you reach a door, you open it and sat down on your desk, you did the same as you were doing before: doing whatever on your phone while waiting for the others.

Time skip.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the class, you packed up and went outside to go back home. Outside the school borders, you stared at the sky, seemingly in a daze to other people. You went back home and immediately went to the kitchen to eat some f/f. After eating, you went up to your room to take a bath.

After a nice warm (cold) bath, you changed into pjs and combed your hair, after which you laid down on your bed and stared at the ceiling.

8:01 PM

You stared up at the ceiling with bored and tired eyes. 'Why can't i sleep bro.' You thought to yourself as you closed your eyes, literally begging your brain to get tired and let you fall asleep.

8:40 PM

Your brain heard your pleas and started getting tired, enabling you to finally fall asleep. You smiled unconsciously as you drifted off to dream land...

5:02 AM

You woke up, not really expecting to see a whole different ass bedroom, you frantically look around, your gaze then fell to the clothes you were wearing, where the hell were the pjs you were wearing yesterday? You got up from the bed, feeling quite... weak. You hurried off to a mirror and saw... Fyodor looking back at you. Your eyes widened in surprise, you couldn't help but to lean towards the mirror as a way of saying: "Wtf"