Chapter 1. | Hero or Villain?

1st pov

"This is my debut. I'm Mt. Lady." The gigantic woman introduces herself as she picks up the villain's sleeve (for whatever reason) "I'm happy to be of service." She smiled and winked, more fanboys appeared and took more pictures... They kept chanting "Here she comes." I stared at the scene with a deadpan expression. The boy beside me then starts muttering and taking notes. "M-my effort..." Kamui said, sounding defeated as he still has his arm spread out.

The villain returned to his normal size, and so did Mt. Lady. The villain was leashed, and Mt. Lady was waving, clearly enjoying the fame she was getting. "Gigantification..." The boy beside me started. "It is well-received, and is a strong quirk." He continued while writing down on his notebook. "However, considering the damaged streets, it's usage can be limited... No, I don't know if she can control her size." Izuku continued on, rambling. "Wow, you're taking notes." The old man said and pointed at him. "Are you trying to be a hero?" Izuku kept writing. "Not bad, i wish you the best!" The old man said while holding a thumbs up.

Izuku stopped writing at that moment, and turned around with a big smile on his face. "Yes, thank you!"

Izuku then for a moment, hit a wave of realization. He look panicked for a second and starts running away, must be for school.. You turn around and watch him run. "Kids these days." The old man said before walking away. "Should i turn back or..." I muttered to myself as i kept on staring at the running boy with a blank look.

I decided to follow Izuku, why? Idk. "Would this be counted as stalking? Eh, whatever..." I said to myself while hiding in various places as to not be seen, after a few minutes of the boy running and me constantly trying to keep up with ANEMIA. ahem, we arrive at his school. It was the normalest fucking school i've ever seen. Izuku entered the building, i could probably use my knowledge to get into U.A High... but, but. Fyodor is literally 26.
....It's probably fine to lie about your age, besides, Fyodor can make himself look 10 years younger...

I go around the building with that thought, narrowly avoiding people's sights. Izuku's class is 3 stories up, what do I do? I spotted a tree, literally just outside and facing the window, how fortunate. "Hopefully, Fyodor's ability of not getting noticed while still being in plain sight will save me from getting noticed by the people..." I climb up the tree, with anemia? yes, idk how. I looked towards Izuku's classroom, it was normal. It was behind a window but I can hear what the teacher was saying.

"You're all 3rd year students now. It's time for you think about your future." The teacher said. "I will now distribute the Ambition Form." I stared at the teacher, Katsuki, and Izuku. "I assume..." He picked up the papers rather aggressively. "You will all pick heroics, right?" He threw the papers up in the air.

The whole class shouted in unison. "Yes!" Izuku kept to himself, burying his head in his arms. "Each one of you has an excellent quirk." 'That's a lie tbh.' I thought to myself. "But it is prohibited to use it in school." The teacher continued. "Sir," Katsuki had his feet on the desk, legs crossed. "Please don't use 'you all'." "I am not like them, who have weak quirks that dwell at the bottom." Katsuki continued. 'Honestly yea, their quirks are pretty useless.' I kept on staring.

The whole class booed at Katsuki. "Get over yourself Bakugo!" Most shouted at him. "Just play your role you bystanders 😂" Katsuki finished. "Ah, i remember Katsuki wants to get into U.A High." The whole class stopped shouting after hearing that. "Eh? U.A High? I heard this year's deviation value is 79!?" One student said. "The competition is very fierce every year!" Another said. 'Sheesh, fr??' I thought to myself as i continued on staring at the scene before me.

"So much gawking, this is why you all are just bystanders." Katsuki jumped on his desk. "I got an A in mock exams." "I'm the only one whose result satisfies the requirement." He put a thumbs up while smirking widely. "I swear to surpass All Might, and become the top hero! My name will be on the list of the highest taxpayers." Katsuki threw his fist up in the air. "Speaking of which, Midoriya also wants to go to U.A High, right?" 'Don't call my man out like that bro.' I thought to myself and continued stalki- i mean, watching them.