𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦

ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 × 𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐞     = MiYe

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 × 𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐞 
= MiYe

SHINee's Faye and Minho were said to have met during their time as trainees at SM Entertainment and began a romantic relationship that began in 2011. However, the exact timing and nature of their relationship remains unclear as they themselves have never made any public announcement about it .

However, in 2012, some media outlets reported that Faye and Minho had separated. However, information about what caused the breakup or whether they ever made an official confirmation of their relationship remained unclear.

Despite the rumors about their past, Faye and Minho remain close friends today. They worked for the same entertainment agency for several years and were regularly seen at various events and concerts.

In an interview with TVDaily in 2013, Faye spoke about her friendship with Minho and said, "Minho and I have been close friends since our trainee days. We still keep in touch with each other despite our different professions and often talk about many things. "

It is notable that Faye and Minho have maintained a strong friendship even after their breakup. It's clear that their relationship is purely platonic and they share a special friendship that goes beyond romantic relationships.

Overall, it's nice to see that despite the rumors about their past, Faye and Minho were able to maintain a strong friendship that still exists today.

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 

•They got together in 2011 but separated in 2012

•It's unclear why they broke up, but it's said that there are only friendship feelings

•Minho and Taka get along very well

•Minho was suddenly at Faye and Taka's wedding and was very happy and of course congratulated

𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐠-𝐬𝐮𝐤 • 𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐞 
= JoYe

Faye and Lee Jong-suk have a long history of working together in the entertainment industry. After working together in "School" in 2013, they were reunited in the Korean television series "Pinocchio" where they played the lead roles.

Their friendship was said to have strengthened during the filming of "Pinocchio" and the two were often linked to each other. However, they have always emphasized that their relationship is purely platonic and they are just good friends.

In later years, they often spoke about their friendship and appreciation for each other, both during interviews and on their social media. Faye once said: "I am grateful for his friendship, he always gives me good advice. I respect him very much as an actor and as a friend."

Lee Jong-suk said in an interview with Kpopmap in 2019: "Faye is one of my closest friends, we have known each other since 'School'. I really value her friendship and I am glad that we can support each other in our careers ."

It's clear that their friendship has only grown stronger over the years and they have inspired each other, both in their careers and in their personal lives.

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 

• There are rumors and speculations that SM Entertainment staged a possible romantic relationship between Faye and Lee Jong-suk. However, these rumors have never been officially confirmed and there is no concrete evidence to support them.

• However, Faye and Lee Jong-suk have repeatedly emphasized that their relationship is purely platonic and based on a close friendship. They have always made it clear that they are good friends and their relationship is in no way romantic.

• It's not uncommon for agencies to experiment with this to promote their artists' images or support their careers. However, there are also many examples in the entertainment industry where strong friendships have been built without a false image. In any case, it is important to respect the wishes and boundaries of the people concerned and not to spread false rumors or information without any concrete evidence.

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚 ♡ 𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐞 =TaYa

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚 ♡ 𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐞
=TaYa

Faye and Taka met in 2014 while developing Girls Generation's new concert program. Although they were both in relationships at the time, they quickly realized their mutual feelings for each other. They spent a lot of time together, shared common interests and developed a deep connection.

In 2018, after three years of dating, they decided to spend their lives together and got married later in a private ceremony. They both knew they wanted to start a family.

They had their first daughter in 2020 and their son was born in 2023. Faye and Taka loved their children more than anything, but they often talked about having two more children. They knew they still had enough time to balance their careers and families, but they didn't have a clear plan for when they would have these children.

In the years that followed, they were able to balance their careers and family lives, with the priority always being their family life. Faye and Taka knew they were ready to expand their family if it was right for them.

Although they didn't know when they would have more children, they knew that they would always be ready to expand their family and their love and support would always be available for their children.

𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 

• They love spending time together and with their family, enjoy traveling and exploring new places.

• SM Entertainment tried to break up Faye and Taka. But it probably didn't work

• Faye and Taka have a happy relationship with each other and their children.

•It is also said by those who have known them for a long time than they gave it

•Faye surprises Taka at a concert that they are becoming parents for the first time in 2019