(2)

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

---

[Vlog begins]

Faye: Hello everyone! Today, October 21, 2021, we would like to share a few special moments with you and talk about some important topics.

[Faye and Taka sit together in front of the camera]

Taka: Many of you have asked us why we are not currently showing any pictures or videos of our daughter Aiko. We consciously decided to keep our family time private and fully enjoy the precious moments with Aiko.

Faye: Aiko's birth was an incredible experience. She came into the world in a quick and intense birth that overwhelmed us both. We are so grateful for the health and happiness she has brought us and want to keep these memories in our hearts.

[Taka and Faye talk about their family time and future plans]

Taka: The time with Aiko is so precious to us. She grows so quickly and constantly makes us smile. We want to consciously focus on experiencing these moments with her and strengthening ourselves as a family.

Faye: In addition to starting with Aiko, we also dream of expanding our family. The quick birth of Aiko showed us how precious life is and we long for more wonderful children in our family.

[Taka and Faye close the vlog with warm words]

Taka: Thank you for joining our vlog today and listening to us. Your support means a lot to us and we look forward to continuing to let you participate in our family life.

Faye: Love to you all! Take care and see you next time. Thank you for your love and support.

[Vlog ends]

---

Faye, Taka and Aiko were on a long-awaited family trip on a sunny morning. The air was filled with excitement and joy as they set out to explore the beauty of nature.

The three enjoyed the fresh air and the chirping of birds as they hiked along a winding path. Aiko, curious as always, admired the colorful flowers along the way and beamed with excitement.

They eventually reached a scenic overlook where they could enjoy the sweeping view of the green hills and sparkling water. Taka put his hand on Faye's shoulder and said, "Look how beautiful it is here. I'm so grateful that we get to experience this day as a family."

Faye smiled and nodded in agreement. The love and connection she felt in that moment was indescribable. She knew these memories would stay in her hearts forever.

They continued on their way together, accompanied by the sound of their happy laughter. Every moment was a gift and they were grateful for the time they were able to spend together as a family.

As the sun slowly disappeared behind the mountains, they made their way back. The day had been full of adventure, laughter and love - a day they would never forget.

---