~CHAPTER TWO~

chapter one....

| I give up |

| I give up |

________________

STARRING.....

-----

"Few days later, Yuvika was so late for her college that she was in a hurry. She left for college but forgot her phone. Dadabu was finding some important files, and Bhoomi told

him that she had mistakenly placed the files in Yuvika's room. Dadabu went to Yuvika's room, found his files, and suddenly saw revati was calling her  .he didn't pick up the call but he went to the WhatsApp to see what she text's he saw some photos of Revati and Yuvika and it was yesterday photo He was extremely angry and went to Bhoomi.

He was extremely angry. He told her not to meet Basant and Revati, and no one in the house was allowed to contact them. Suddenly,

Yuvika realized her phone was at home while she was at college. She couldn't go home immediately, but after college, she hurried back

When she entered the house, she saw everyone sitting in the hall, and Dadabu was extremely angry."

Yuvika was afraid as everyone in the family wanted to talk to her. She asked nervously, "Dada Babu, kya maine unse milke kuch galat kiya?"

Dadabu's anger grew stronger, and he shouted, "YUVIKA, TUMHE PAATA HAINA UNKA NAAM BHI NIKLANA MANA HAI YEH. GHAR MEIN KOI ALLOWED NAHI HAI UNKO JAAKE MILE AUR TUM HUMSE JOOTH BOLKE MILNE JAATE THI!"

Taking a deep breath, Yuvika explained, "Dadababu, main apne bhai se milne gayi thi. Isme kuch galat nahi hai. Aap Naina ki jaal mein fans gaye hain, aur unki wajah se aapne Sumedh aur Basant ko ghar se nikal diya. Yeh sab Naina ki chal hai."

Sumedh, furious, warned her, "Meri patni ke khilaf kuch bhi mat kaho!"

Yuvika replied, "Maa aur Papa, aapne apne bete ko bhi yeh nayi nawali ladki ki wajah se ghar se nikal diya."