~CHAPTER 3~

Chapter 3 ...

| PRIYA SHARMA |

STARRING.....

-----

Naina was looking at her phone when she received a message from Sumedh

Naina was looking at her phone when she received a message from Sumedh. She was a bit annoyed and texted him back for a while.

Then, he mentioned that Yuvika had left the house.

Naina was surprised and really happy. She thought, "Bhagwan ka shukr hai, ab mera raasta saaf hai. Main Malhotra company ki malikin  banungi aur unke ghar ke bhi!" She smirked.

On The Other Side~

Yuvika woke up in a hotel where Revati gave her some tea. Yuvika asked, "How is Basant bhaiya?" Revati replied, "The doctor said he is alright now, don't worry. Today is your exam, right?

You will be late, go to college." Yuvika started to say something, but Revati interrupted, "I will take care, just go to college, okay? You can come to visit Basant, but stay at your friend's house. I know it's your final exam, and it's important for you to study." Basant also said  this, and Yuvika smiled, hugged them, and went to college.

After college, she saw her friend Dolly and hugged her tightly.

Yuvika asked, "How are you, Dolly?" Dolly smiled and said, "I'm alright." T

hey both went to a cafe and talked about each other's lives.

Yuvika shared everything, and Dolly felt sad. Dolly invited her to her house so they could study together.

Yuvika went to her house, and Dolly introduced her to her family, including her elder sister Priya.

Yuvika said, "I think I have seen you somewhere. Wait, you're the girl from the temple, right?" Priya was surprised, and Dolly asked Yuvika how she knew Priya.

Flashback...
Yuvika was heading to the hospital to give Basant some Prasad, she suddenly bumped into a girl

The girl was wearing a beautiful outfit with a bindi on her forehead.

Iam so sorry i was getting late for my dance performance that's why I was in a hurry i wanted to visit temple before my dance performance that's why I am so sorry are you alright

Yuvika smiled and said,  "It's okay. Iam alright" After that, she proceeded to the hospital and gave Basant some Prasad

Flashback ends

olly said, "Oh, okay. By the way, Yuvika is staying here today," Priya chimed in, "We both share a room."

Yuvika responded, "That's alright, I'll sleep with both of you. Besides, it'll be fun." Dolly and Priya smiled.

At night, Yuvika and Dolly focused on their studies. During their study time, Yuvika casually asked Priya which college she attended. Priya replied, "I studied at Esteemed Sunflower College. I chose commerce, and I was in division A."

Priya said, "Su-Sumedh Malhotra?" Yuvika nodded, and Priya continued, "I do know him." Yuvika,

now eager to know, asked, "Do you also know Naina?"

Priya nodded again.

Yuvika then inquired, "Can you please tell me how Naina and Sumedh got into a relationship? It's important. Please tell me."

____

____

_______________CHAPTER 3 ENDED________

| kya Priya yuvika ko sach baatyegi kya yuvika aapne family ko baccha payegi|

Dekhne ke liye.....

Dekhte rahe rishton ki Sanjeevani on wattapad

________

A/n: i know this part looks super short 😭🙈maaf karo yrr 😭 aagr yeh hai part mein sab baata Diya aage ki part mein kya baatao anyways I hope you all liked the part keep supporting>>>>

Vote Karo varnaa

🔪......

Just kidding vote kar diya karo yrr

Jaldi karooo

Kiya?????

Kiya ki nahi?

Nahi kiya na padhke bhaag Gaye toh

🔪🔪🔪

Aage se upload hai nahi karungi

Vote Karo abhi