The Deal

The third day of school was going on like normal. Or at least more normal than the first two days. That is until the speaker came on.

"Ms. Intelli, could you please come to the principal's office. And if you don't mind, could you also bring the boy with the harem. Make sure he brings one of his notebooks with him" the person on the speaker announced. This man was likely Nezu.

"I wonder who this boy with a harem is?" Izuku thought.

Saiko got up and walked to the door, but she stopped before she walked out. Without looking back, she said "Midoriya, you coming?"

"ME!!!! I DON'T HAVE A HAREM?!?!?!"

She shrugged. "If you say so. But he was talking about you. I know him well enough. He is just trying to stir up mischief. Anyway, make sure to bring a notebook like he said".

"Uhh ok..."

Izuku followed Saiko to the principals office as he did not know where it was. He didn't know how Saiko knew it either. All he could think about was what he could have done to get called to the principal's office. Was he getting expelled? Did they learn about his previous Quirkless status?

He was so lost in thought that he almost didn't notice Saiko stopping. Almost. This was it. He was getting expelled.

When they walked in, Nezu was sitting at his desk with a maniacal grin on his face. "Good Morning Saiko, Mr. Midoriya"

"G-good morning sir" Izuku stuttered

"Now, may I see your notebook Midoriya?"

"Uhh y-yes sir" he says as he hands Nezu the book.

Nezu looks in the book, his grin growing with every turn of the page. Without looking up, he says "Why don't we play a game of chess". He indicated at the nearby chessboard that Izuku didn't notice was there until now. "You may have first move".

And so, confused, Izuku moved a piece. "If I may ask sir, why am I here?"

Nezu, while still looking through the notebook, moved a his piece. "I would like to offer you the chance to become my personal student of course!" He laughed excitedly as Izuku froze with a chess piece he was moving in hand.

"Y-your personal student?"

"Yes. That is why Saiko is here with you. She has been taking classes with me since I found her under a bridge"

"What do you mean "found her under a bridge"?"

"I mean quite literally that. I found her, when she was about 3 years old, under a bridge and adopted her. I have been tutoring her and she has extra classes every Tuesday and Thursday. I would like you to join her in those extra classes".

Izuku couldn't believe it. He didn't know what it would feel like to be abandoned. At least he always had his mom. Intelli was abandoned. At least she seems to have been saved pretty early.

"I don"t know what to say sir. Becoming your student is a high honor that I do not think I have the right to have".

"Are you sure about that? I have been tutoring Saiko since she was three and yet, from what I've seen in this notebook, you have the potential, if not already, to be smarter than her and maybe even me".

"I'm not sure about that. My notebooks are only a hobby. That's checkmate by the way" he said as he placed his piece, indeed locking the principal in checkmate.

Nezu laughed "indeed it is Midoriya"

Meanwhile, Saiko look dumbfounded. No one could beat her dad at chess. No one. And yet, he just did.

"I expect to see you this Tuesday after school. That is when your classes will began. You are excused".

Nezu waited until Izuku left to begin speaking again. "I approve of him. Him and nobody else, unless they can beat me at chess"

"With your standards, I thought I wouldn't have been able to date anyone. At least I have a chance now" she said, still somewhat confused as to what has just happened.

"Well, you might have some competition if you go after him"

"Oh. I know."
———————————————————————————
When Izuku made it to lunch, he found his "group" who waved him over. When he explained to them what his meeting with the principal was about, they all seemed happy for him. Around them, the people who overheard quickly started spreading the news that the boy in class 1F was now Nezu's personal student.

The reactions were mostly the same as he expected. Some were shocked, others looked angry, and many didn't care. The only reaction that surprised him was Lunchrush's. He looked terrified, or at least as terrified as a robot with a chef hat could. Seriously, is he even human?
———————————————————————————
Word got around fast. When classes started, Midnight announced to the class "Midoriya, when you become the king of the world, remember who got you there".

Chaos ensued. Izuku was confused. Izuku's group grinned like they expected this. Ibarra was visibly angry. Saiko held a impassive look. Jiro laughed, having heard the talk from the teachers with her advanced hearing. It got worse.

"I call being the queen" Toga yelled out.

Izuku fainted. Setsuna burst out laughing. Several girls glared at Toga. Even Saiko's impassive look was faltering.

And yet, it still got worse.

The door opened and a pink haired girl in overalls came in. "I'm looking for Nezu's student." She looks around and sees an unconscious boy that she recognized due to the commotion he caused. "Oh. There he is.". She walked over to his unconscious body, scooped him up, and walked out of the classroom.

Everyone froze.

"Uuhhh.... Did Izu-kun just get kidnapped?"

Sorry for the short chapter. There will be 1 more short chapter and then the plot will thicken in a long one... the U.S.J.