The Other Classes

Izuku awoke in what looked like a lab. He had no clue how he got there because last he remembered, he was in his classroom.

"Nice of you to wake up Muscles" a voice said.

Izuku looked around to see who it was. He saw a pink haired girl in overalls. "Muscles?" He asked, confused.

"Well I felt up your muscles to get your measurements".

"I'm sorry, but what's your name" Izuku asked trying to at least get a name to his captor.

"Oh, right. Names. My name is Hatsume Mei, owner of Hatsume Industry, the soon to be number 1 support company".

"Support?"

"Yeah, I make a lot of babies for heroes... well, they are going to be for heroes. In fact, the reason I stole you for a second was to get my first customer. I want to make you some babies".

"BABIES? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BABIES?" Izuku asked, now blushing bright red.

"I mean my babies of course" she says as she pulls out a box. Opening the box is a ton of support equipment. Oh. She means her inventions.

"I have to get back to class now if you don't mind" Izuku said trying to leave this situation as his blush was beginning to go back down.

"Nope, your going to be my first customer"

I don't think your supposed to force someone to be your customer. "Umm... ok then... what do you have to offer?"

Mei's eyes lit up. She dashed around the room and grabbed plenty of support items. The first was a jet pack. "I'm not really looking for a jet pack"

Mei frowned "You don't like my baby?"

"N-No it's not that. I just don't have the need for a jet pack with my fighting style".

"Hmm oh right" Mei said as she seemed to remember something. "What's your quirk?"

"My quirk allows me to store energy in that I can use to power up my body. When I use full power on one limb, the limb will break. However, I can spread out my power all throughout my body and am capable of using around 1% right now though".

Mei grinned "I've got a baby for ya that will help you a ton" she said as she pulled out two gloves. "These gloves should help the drawback when you use your power on your hands. If you are strong enough to create blasts of air, it will also help you aim said blasts of air. Soooooooo, Watchya think of my Baby!"

Izuku was actually amazed. This would help him a ton. "It's amazing Hatsume"

Mei grinned happily and deep down, the comment made her feel warm inside.
———————————————————————————
While Izuku was walking back to class, he overheard some people talking.

"Hey dumbass. Where do you think your going?" A snarky voice rang out.

After hearing that, Izuku stopped and hid around the corner.

"What do you want Yugo" a very tired sounding voice said.

"You really thing you can be a hero with your quirk? That's laughable. Your a villain. A villain can't be a hero" the snarky voice, Yugo, said.

"My quirk doesn't make me a villain. I was just born this way. I guess you wouldn't understand that though. Your too dumb to understand" the tired voice replied.

"Listen here you little shit" Yugo said as it sounded like he was about to attack the tired boy. So naturally, Izuku had to step in.

"STOP IT" Izuku yelled.

Yugo turned around. Now he was able to see him in and place a face to the voice. His most noticeable feature was his dark gray skin, not unlike the pitch black skin of Kuroiro. To be honest, he looks like he could be his twin. "Who the hell are you?"

"My name's Midoriya. I'm in the hero course"

"Oh" Yugo says as he gets a mischievous grin on his face. "As a hero course student, you must know that a kid with a villainous quirk can't become a hero".

"And why is that?" Izuku pressed

"Cause he's a villain obviously"

"Did he do anything wrong?"

"He can brainwash people"

"Has he though?"

At this, Yugo was silent. Suddenly he got really angry and turned on Midoriya. "You must think your tough shit getting int..."

He would've continued his assault, both verbal and physical, but he was interrupted. "That'll be enough Mr. Yugo. You will be reporting to the principals office immediately" Nezu's voice rang out over the intercoms.

Yugo growled. "You'll pay for this. Both of you. You better watch your back Midoriya. I'm going to take your spot in the hero course and kick your ass out of this school" he said as he turned and stomped away.

With Yugo gone, Izuku turned towards Yugo's victim, who currently had his mouth agape. "Are you okay?" He asks.

The boy just stares, still in shock. Izuku moved towards him about to shake him out of it when the boy spoke: "you don't care that I can brainwash people?"

The words weren't spoken loudly, but to Izuku, they rang in his ears. This kid was bullied, much like he was. There was no denying it. "Have you brainwashed anyone?"

"Well... no" the boy said confused.

"Then it doesn't matter. You want to be a hero?"

"Yes", the boy said finally snapping out of his shock completely. "And that makes us enemies".

"Aww come on. Don't be like that... uh..."

"Shinso"

"Don't be like that Shinso"

"My goal is to get into the hero course. For that to happen, I will have to take the spot of one of the current hero course students, and that includes you"

"I'm pretty sure i'm safe... but, you know what." Izuku said as he seemed to come to a decision.

"What?" Shinso replied skeptically

"I'm going to turn you into an extra credit project".

"Extra... Credit... Project..." Shinso slowly repeated, looking more and more confused with each word.

Embarrassed, Izuku rubbed the back of his head. "I'm kind of the principal's personal student and I'm sure he won't mind me helping out someone determined to be a hero".

Confirming Midoriya's claim, the loudspeaker turned on, "Go for it Midoriya". Crying could be heard from the background. It seems Nezu does not take bullying lightly Izuku deadpanned as he thought.

"So... your going to help me get into the hero course?" Shinso asked, a little hopeful.

"Yep, meet me at gym alpha after school on Monday. My class has a field trip tomorrow for some rescue training so I won't be able to help tomorrow".

Shinso could only nod.