Prologue: An Interesting Case

You were seated behind your desk looking at your reflection, adjusting your slightly messy silver hair.

"I really should get a haircut. I better look professional sooner than later."

You heard knocking at the door and you put the hand mirror in the drawer.

"Come in."

The door opened, revealing a man in a Berlint police uniform.

"Captain Jules?"

Jules: "Morning, Y/N. We need you once again."

"What's the case this time?"

Jules put a file on your desk and you opens it to see the pictures and reports of several murders.

Jules: "Several murders in the past three days. We've received fingerprints and some witnesses claiming to have seen the current suspect with them, but we don't want to rule out potential framing."

You read information of the suspect named "Yor Briar" who is a worker at City Hall.

"So I better solve this before they arrest her?"

Jules: "Yes. A warrant of arrest will be granted in four days, so it'd be best if you work fast."

"Gladly."

Jules tipped his hat, and after he left the room, you went into the room next to your office and saw a young girl with pink hair and two horn-like hair ornaments on the floor and watching TV, along with a middle-aged man with black hair reading a newspaper.

"Anya, I got a case. I'm going to be gone for a bit."