Chapter One

Kristin's Pov

I just arrived to my second mom's hometown yesterday,and it really suck. Seeing people with gloomy faces ,and most of a time a gloomy weather.I really hate places that are gloomy.In short I hate the word GLOOMY,because before moving here I lived with my biological mom in Miami Floriada there I always felt warmth ,than here its the opposite thing.

So anyway were actually going to my dad's current wife's hometown,here in Washington,Moving to a town that only has a population of 3,109 .I stop with my thoughts when suddenly the car stop . "Where here" my dad told me,I look at the house where we going to live in,it's not spooky or dull ,just the right taste for me ."ok,i need you to be kind and friendly to your new mother"my dad told me ,"dad second mother"."Kristin we talk about this", at first I really hate the fact having a new mom,because I was just not ready yet to meet her ,is she kind ,ugly,pretty."Dont worry sweetheart you'll love her" my dad gave me a warm smile,sighing in defeat "alright I'll do my best to fit in"."That's my girl" dad gave me a thankfull hug,suddenly I felt someone staring at me in the woods like someone was stalking me,"you know your mom is waiting for us inside"dad gave me a teasing look,"ok,here goes nothing".Before we go inside I look at the woods for the second time and felt nothing was looking at me,I was just imagining things in my head.

Someone's Pov
"Sir,I found the girl what your looking for"one of my close friend approuched me "Thank,you my loyal friend",I said to him while getting the pictures on his hand.I stared at the pictures for a minute and finally spoken "Finally".

Kristin's Pov

I froze for some second near the doorway,"sweety anything wrong", my dad gave me a worried look. "No dad I just.....,nothing","are you sure", "yeah" I wasn't really sure what I was feeling like there's something bodering me in the gut,like telling me something to watch out for something dangereous.I heard the door open,and my dad's presence was not next to me."Sweety this is Jade" Jade gave me a welcoming smile and spoke,"hi my name's Jade I hope you enjoy staying here","hello I'm Kristin " I gave her a warm smile."So,now you met each other how about we go inside" my dad broke the awkwardness "sure darling" jade told him.They went inside first and,I thought if I get inside this house there's something waiting for me that's gonna change my chapter forever.
------------------------------------------------
Pasensya na sa mga maling gramar . I hope you understand this chapter,enjoy.