Chapter 2

Kristin's Pov

"Kristin are you ok" my mom ask me,coming from the kitchen, "yeah,I'm fine" I told her with a smile "good thing the two of you are not awkward anymore" my dad but in. "Dad.........I-, " dinner's ready" my mom suddenly chirp which making me losing all the words that I was going to say ,"coming,what were you gonna say honey?" My dad asked me like an innocent child ,"Nothing dad" I gave him an assuring smile, "ok then let's go" my dad hand me his hand "here goes nothing".....

Someone's Pov
"WHERE'S THE F*****g papers!!!!?" I yell loudly at all of my employers "Bbut boss-" , "I dont care all of your pathetic excuses" I roarly shout at him ,and then suddenly I felt a light touch on my shoulders "Big brother,patience " my younger sister scolded me,I was about to say something but suddenly, "shut up or your dead " my big brother showed up "eat this" he gave 1 folder "what's this!!!?"I asked "Read it stupid" and he left the room without another word. I look whats inside the folder,and saw the papers I've been looking for......

Kristin's Pov

Were currently here in the dining table eating dinner,they are disscusing something and I'm the only one playing with my food "Is there something bodering you dear?" Dad ask me with a worry face "Is my cooking bad?" Jade ask ."No,I'm.......just tired " I told them "okie,how about jade tell you where's your bed-" my dad did'nt finished his scentence when suddenly the doorbell rang."I'll get it" without second thoughts I went to the door and I froze seeing an angel standing outside the door "are you the new girl???".....

-------------------------------------------
Sorry guys for the wrong grammars and also for the  short chapter, I hope you like this chapter enjoy ♥