Chapter 3

Kristin's Pov

"Ummm...are you the new girl"the mysterious handsome guy asked me,"wha-t,oh yeah I am" I told him looking at his face,he has a dark brown eyes, a perfect shaped face and most of all kissable lips...

"Are you okey" he asked me with a worried tone.
"Yeah,what brings you here anyway" I asked him curiously.
"Umm.. I'm actually looking for jade is she here???" He asked me
"Kristin who is that???"Mom Jade asked me while getting off her chair.
"Oh,Ivan nice to see yah" Mom jade greet her happily.So IVAN huh.
"My mother wants to give you this" he gave jade a paper bag,mmhhh...wonder whats inside.
"Oh ,vegatable salad.. How thoughtful of her" she gave him a thankful smile, great OP (out of place)
"Oh before I forget Kristen,Ivan,Ivan Kristin" finally
"Hi nice to meet you"we both said chorusly, after a second of silence we burst out laughing.
"Great"my mom said while clapping her both hands.
"Now you know each other,Ivan do you care to join us for dinner????"
"Thank you ,but no thank you,I'm actually full and my parents are looking for me,so I better be going now...nice to meet you anyway"he gave me a smile
"Me too"........"bye" without knowingly he just walk out of sight
"I think you two look good each other" my mom jade gave me a teasing grin and look.
"No were not" i said to her while walking out , were not good each.Besides I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend yet.
"Kristen I'm not done yet" she said with a teasing voice.Here we go again

Ivan's Pov
Oh my god, my face is really heating up.Her face is so angelic,I think she's the prettiest girl I ever meet,well next to my mom....hehehehe.KRISTIN I think I'm going crazy know.I reach at my house,and see my mom waiting for me outside.
"What took you so long,and why are you a tomato!?!??" My mom asked me with a worried tone in her voice
"Oh,nothing"
She sighed "just go inside " she said with a giving up look.
"Mom,I'm totally okey " i said her with a assuring look.
"As you say so " she said while going inside.....
I went to my room, and lay on my bed having thoughts about what happened earlier, a smile come out off my lips, Kristin and I drifted to dream land.......

Kristin's Pov

We were all at the living room watching a movie but I'm not actually paying attention about the movie because it's a romantic one. I was really sleepy because of the very long trip "Where's my room???" I asked sleepily
"Are you sleepy???" Jade asked me with a motherly tone.
"Obviously" i said. She got up and went upstairs and I followed her. I was passing some doors, the doorway has some paintings on the wall and we both stop at a white door.
"Here's your room" she opens the room,and what opens a pretty room.A wide smile came out of my lips.
"Why do you know i love pink,black,white,violet and blue colors??" I asked her . I look around the room, the bed has a pink bedsheet and has plenty of pillows,there's painting saying LIVE, and more designs.
"Your dad and I talk whats your favorite decorations in your old room so... Tada i hope you like it"
"I dont like it ...........I love it,thank you" I gave her a warm hug, she broke the hug and said "you should sleep now" without another word she left the room, and I went inside the bathroom to change clothes,after wearing my pj's on i decided to get my diary and wrote something in it
Dear diary,
Today was not actually the day I had hoping for,but hey I have so much fun and most importantly meeting new friends.Thats all for know .

I close my diary,and lay down to my bed and said "Maybe this day is not that bad after all " and went to dreamland...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for all the wrong gramars and for the long upadate.I'm just busy because of my school works,assignments and etc. I hope you like this chapter.Thank you.