KILLYAN POV

I follow Da'leyza home after she finished her last class of the day. She has no Volleyball practice, since it was cancelled. Seems like her mom is on a work trip again by the note that's left for her on the kitchen counter. Which is good because that means I'll be able to sneak in easier.

I wait in my car watching her through the camera's I had placed, waiting for the right moment to sneak in, this time without having her throw anything at me. I'll wait until she's asleep.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ *DETAILED SEXUAL SCENE*

She enters her bathroom and I switch to the bathroom camera I had set into place. I watch as she takes off her clothes and steps into the shower, I immediately get hard just from seeing her body on full display. Imagining the way she would feel under me. Wondering how tight that pussy is, the way it would wrap around my dick so perfectly.

This is the first time I've seen her naked and let's just say... she's an absolute fucking vision.

As she starts to take a shower, I continue to get even harder. The way she soaps up her body, the way her tits bounce a little as she washes them. God, all I could think about is squeezing her tits together, around my dick as I slide it up and down while her mouth is sucking on the tip.

At this point I'm so fucking hard, I felt like I would unravel and cum if I just touched the tip. As I'm in the middle of taking my dick out of my pants, she gets out of the shower moving to her bed. Still naked, she reaches into her desk to pull out what looks to be a vibrator. A smirk appears on Amy face, "you nasty little freak."

I almost risk it all by breaking in to fuck her right then and there, but I restrain myself. I had to play this right.

I turn the volume up just intake to hear her start the vibrator. Taking my dick out completely I watch her. She places the vibrator on clit, and she starts grabbing her tits.

Listening to her panting and soft moans, I start to stroke my dick at the same pace she has her vibrator at. Imagining my hand being her tight pussy. Imagining her moans are because of me, imagining I'm the one causing her back to arch.

We both start to pick up pace as she chases her high, me following close behind. When she finishes, I hear moan out a name, just as I moan hers. Resting my head back on the head rest, panting, it dawns on me whose name she moaned.

Shocked and curious if she knew herself whose name she just called out, I was turned on again. Smirking I whisper to myself, "thinking of me while we masturbate huh?"