Chapter 8

He said what?!

I am so not going out with him. He is a cocky idiot who thinks he can't get any girl, well this girl is not going down without a fight.

I shouldn't go on a date with him, but how about I beat him at his own game. I can just be a tease and have him fall for me, and then leave him just like that. I'll beat him at his own game, but knowing him...this game won't be easy.

I need some skimpy clothing, but it's not like I own any, so this may be hard. I don't want to publicly humiliate myself, but I have to be a girl whom is his type. Which is so not me. At. All.

I'm going to try hard to win him over, but I won't break his heart just yet.

I take one of my shirts and cut it in half, and sadly do the same to my shorts. I am so making him pay for new clothes to replace these ones. It is 6:25, oh crap. Hair and makeup...

2 minutes later and I am racing out the door, I grab my emergency holiday heels, put them on, and walk out the door.

I see Dylan with a smirk plastered on his face, and see him eyeing me up and down...gross. Play along with it, play along with it.

"When you're done checking me out, let's go."I say with a smirk plastered on my face and my hand on my hip.

"I'll never be done, but I'm hungry so I'll double task."Dylan says shooting a smirk back at me. He reaches his hand up to touch my face, but I remember how Alex used to hit me so I flinched, and covered my face with my hands.

"What's wrong, kitten?"Dylan asks with concern written on his face. I am too focused on my memories of Alex to hear him, and start crying.

"Don't hurt me, please I didn't mean to do anything wrong."I yell sobbing and sliding onto the floor. I start scooting away, remembering Alex once again...

Flashback:-----------------

I'm in Alex' room when Alex comes in...anger in his eyes.

"You pathetic little idiot!"Alex yells and slaps my cheek hard. The stinging sensation takes no time in finding my cheek.

"You worthless piece of trash!"Alex says stepping forward and punching my jaw so hard that I fall backward onto the ground. I try scooting away, but get kicked in the rib. I yelp in pain, and continuously get kicked in the ribs, until darkness overtakes me.

I wake up in a bed, and see Alex in front of me.

"I'm so sorry baby. I love you so much. I don't mean to hurt you. Forgive me?"Alex asks, and being the forgiving trusting person I am...

"I forgive you."I say, and peck Alex on the lips before walking out of his house, somehow. My ribs are bruised along with my face, so I do the only practical thing, head to the hospital.

Flashback over:---------------

"Skylar, it's Dylan, you're ok. I'm right here. Just talk to me, let's get you home."Dylan says picking me up bridal style and walking me to my house. We make it up to my room, and he lays me down. I am still a sobbing scared mess, and I don't want or be alone.

"Please stay with me, at least till I'm asleep?"I ask, and he nods his head.

I feel the bed dip, and arms wrap tightly around me. I feel safe, and I snuggle closer to him. He may be a player, but I think I'm falling for him...plan failed.