Chapter 10

Dylan and I have been dating for two years. We have sleep overs, and go on dates, and are simply in love. He told me he loved me a week ago...

Flashback:-----------------

"Where are we going?"I ask Dylan with puppy eyes.

"It's a surprise."Dylan says. I put on my best puppy eyes, and tried to get Dylan to look at me.

"I know that you are probably pulling puppy dog eyes, so I am not going to look at you."Dylan says staring straight at the road.

Ten minutes later we arrive in the middle of nowhere. I see nothing but a frozen lake, a barn, and people with shoes with blades on them. Wait a second...

"Ice skating?!"I squeal hopping out of the car, and running to hug Dylan. He hugs me back, and then kisses me. Nothing too rough, just soft and gentle, and sadly too fast for my liking.

We put on skates and get on the ice. He had to take 10 minutes to convince me it was solid, but I eventually gave into it.

"This is so awesome!"I yell before skating a small lap.

"Do you want to skate together?"I ask. He is a bit hesitant, but takes my hand in his.

After a couple of laps around the lake, he completely stuns me.

"I love you Skylar."Dylan says, and I wasn't expecting it so I stumbled and wiped out. Dylan and I both fall, and fall into a fit of laughter. After we laugh for a minute or so, I say what I am thinking.

"I love you too, Dylan."I say, and even though everyone is probably watching us, we kiss, and I know that what I said was true.

Flashback over:---------------

I walk into school, fun...not. I don't expect what I see next...

I see Dylan making out with some blond chick. He was getting really into it too. I walk up to them and pull my soon to be ex-boyfriend away from her.

I slap him hard on the face, and walk away after saying this.

"How is it that people think they can change people like you. 'Cause here's the thing, you will never change. The badboy never falls for the goodgirl, and you will never ever be some angel. You will only be what you are, and seeing what you are...we are through."

As I walk out the doors I start walking home. When I get there I go into my room, and cry myself to sleep.

---

I wake up, and remember to go to graduation. I may have gotten held back for skipping classes. I only got held back two years though, so who cares.

"Congrats to our valid Victorian, Skylar White." I walk up to the stage take my scroll thing, and say a short speech.

"We have been through many years together, and may I say that I am glad to spend it with you guys. This may seem like the end, but it is only the beginning. Congratulations to our class!"I yell before throwing my hat thing up.

This may be the end for now, but it is only the beginning. The world better watch out, because I am coming.